Toroidal[Heavyweight] Vs SMPS[Lightweight] amplifiers

• ΚΔΠШΔЯ
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 10 months ago #18252 by ΚΔΠШΔЯ
Hi Ray,

We have 2 types of models in it, one is 2 ohm optimized and another one is 4 ohms.

Audinium 10002 is rated at 5000W/Ch/4 ohms, 2900W/Ch/8ohms

Audinium 10002-Z is rated at 5000W/Ch/2 ohms, 3200/Ch/4ohms

We have series ranging from 10kw to 3kw.

These amplifiers have following features:

1: Full Bridge resonant soft switching power supply using Double Stack EE55 TDK Japanese hi frequency core.[regular smps amps likeqsc and clones use half bridge and single stack cores]. Full bridge gives us high efficiency along with less current draw in transformer primary, sametime elevating the sustained power levels with much ease.

2. Class-D amplifiers are also Full bridged. Output inductors as you can see in picture are big ones to support high current without saturation. Full bridge operation was chosen to eliminate the dreaded effect of power supply bus pumping which is usually found in half bridge class-d amplifiers when they are subjected to signals in LF domain and low impedance loads, For example in QSC PL380, when the bus pumping occurs, this amp limits the input signal in order to safe guard the power supply capacitors, Well we don't have such band-aid techniques used, we rely on full bridge operation to push the performance above all. Bus pumping occurs in class-d amplifiers because of their bidirectional energy flow i.e. load current and free wheeling current.

regards,
Kanwar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #18255 by dec1973
ooopppss :oops:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by dec1973.

More
11 years 10 months ago #18256 by dec1973
looks good smiley20

• ΚΔΠШΔЯ
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 10 months ago #18257 by ΚΔΠШΔЯ
Yes it is smiley1

More
11 years 10 months ago #18262 by levyte357
Does anyone know anything about these amps ?

www.cn-lingte.com/products_detail/&produ...1-1319535577106.html

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
11 years 10 months ago #18263 by mj777

Kanwar wrote: Hi Ray,

We have 2 types of models in it, one is 2 ohm optimized and another one is 4 ohms.

1: Full Bridge resonant soft switching power supply using Double Stack EE55 TDK Japanese hi frequency core.[regular smps amps likeqsc and clones use half bridge and single stack cores]. Full bridge gives us high efficiency along with less current draw in transformer primary, sametime elevating the sustained power levels with much ease.

2. Class-D amplifiers are also Full bridged. Output inductors as you can see in picture are big ones to support high current without saturation. Full bridge operation was chosen to eliminate the dreaded effect of power supply bus pumping which is usually found in half bridge class-d amplifiers when they are subjected to signals in LF domain and low impedance loads, For example in QSC PL380, when the bus pumping occurs, this amp limits the input signal in order to safe guard the power supply capacitors, Well we don't have such band-aid techniques used, we rely on full bridge operation to push the performance above all. Bus pumping occurs in class-d amplifiers because of their bidirectional energy flow i.e. load current and free wheeling current.

regards,
Kanwar

Hello Kanwar,

Are these amps available only in India?

regards,

marjohn

More
11 years 10 months ago #18266 by NITZ V1505

Gee136 wrote: The thing most that amazes me all the time our set play out with our SMP lightweights, is plugging into a 13amp supply & powering our bass @ 2ohms with ease "x8 18" Fane XB's" smiley32

It always brings a smile to our faces when others "who we play alongside" are pondering on 32amp supplies to power x4 18" drivers. smiley36

We've got x2 American Audio 6001+ in stock, x2 Charley Destructors "3000 watters" in stock & 1 Yorkville in stock :-D We haven't used them in over 18months @ a event, everyone in our crew is getting lazy!! When we take out the machine, 10 out of 10 times those heavyweights get left in the lock up smiley36

Respect....................... smiley4

Gee your getting lazy!!!! How could you park up the Destructors? I played a set once using an exclusive Destructor running 8 Turbomax loaded scoops and let me tell ya I thought Southall communities roof was gonna cave in!!!!! Them amps are dangerous and Jah know no lightweight business is gonna come close for sheer weight (pardon the punn). If it sounds good it stays regardless of the weight. If mans can carry around 100kg+ speakers around I dont see the problem of lugging round a 50-60kg amp rack. And if their super heavyweights have one per rack!!!!

• ΚΔΠШΔЯ
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 10 months ago #18267 by ΚΔΠШΔЯ

mj777 wrote:

regards,
Kanwar

Hello Kanwar,

regards,

marjohn

These amps are NOT for Indian market, they are for EXPORT only. smiley20

More
11 years 10 months ago #18268 by levyte357

NITZ V1505 wrote: Gee your getting lazy!!!! How could you park up the Destructors? I played a set once using an exclusive Destructor running 8 Turbomax loaded scoops and let me tell ya I thought Southall communities roof was gonna cave in!!!!! Them amps are dangerous and Jah know no lightweight business is gonna come close for sheer weight (pardon the punn). If it sounds good it stays regardless of the weight. If mans can carry around 100kg+ speakers around I dont see the problem of lugging round a 50-60kg amp rack. And if their super heavyweights have one per rack!!!!

Do you not know Jah Sufferer using Mich's set just turn over Aba Shanti in Scala few weeks ago?

Shanti on Destructors &n Charlie pre-amp, Mich's 6x SteveBs being powered by "LMS & 1x" QSC PL9.0 lightweight. smiley2

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
11 years 10 months ago #18328 by mj777

Kanwar wrote:

mj777 wrote:

regards,
Kanwar

Hello Kanwar,

regards,

marjohn

These amps are NOT for Indian market, they are for EXPORT only. smiley20

Hi Kanwar,

Is it possible to ship one pc of this amp in Dubai? If it can be done, Can you PM me the cost of one amp
plus shipping with this model:Audinium 10002 is rated at 5000W/Ch/4 ohms, 2900W/Ch/8ohms

regards,
mj777

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds