REAL 2 Ohm, 10KW Amplifier

More
13 years 3 months ago #10881 by ΚΔΠШΔЯ
Replied by ΚΔΠШΔЯ on topic REAL 2 Ohm, 10KW Amplifier

levyte357 wrote:

Tony Wilkes wrote: No offense to anyone, I think Ray[levyte357] knows very much about the scene happened there and "professional standards" set by them already known by him and xmax as well.
Have a good day

TBH, I'm going to reserve comment on that whole "episode", and just be very grateful that GiveOrTake and Adambomb in their wisdom decided years ago to create this site, with the intention of it being "free" from certain "issues", that other sites may not be.

smiley20 +1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #10892 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic REAL 2 Ohm, 10KW Amplifier

saul wrote: i didn't mean to cause any trouble here

to be honest, i don't know what you lot are on about on SP and Rog etc, i obviously missed that episode.

my comment was just based on mine and my mates experiences

*bows out*

No trouble caused, no bowing out should be done..

It was the episode where Kanwar and his engineer technically explained "to those who asked","in detail", why the Infinite 8 Mk2 is not a particularly strong example of an amp spec'd to be 3.7kwpc @ 2ohms stereo.

They also uploaded pics to "My" amp internals thread of the amp they were developing, also providing "very" technical answers to their circuit layout/design decisions.

This all proved too much for "The Professional Standards Committee", so they deleted all the pics, threads, and banned him. I commented how wrong this was, on the reason for banning thread, so that thread was locked.

I was then banned for uploading pic of the Gestapo hunting someone down, and suggesting how very similiar it was to their actions, and refusing to apologise for uploading it.

It was due to "some" of the Professional Standards" on the other side, why freespeakerplans came about in the first place, think some forget that.

Also probably forgotten, is the fact that the Rt Hon Tony Rossells also experienced some of the same "professional standards".

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
13 years 3 months ago #10894 by bee
Replied by bee on topic REAL 2 Ohm, 10KW Amplifier
The reason i signed up to this site a day or so after it went live, ive never even visited the other side since. some times good honist advice and comments are all we need. If im looking for a new bit of kit, i want facts, by independant people, not bull***t. Honest feed back can be bad sometimes but this makes us stringer better and more knowledgeable and should be used to make a product better.One of the only companies ive come across that welcomes all kinds of feed back good or bad, is Serato on there website and there forum. This i feel is great, they dont run from issues or shout. they fix make better and explain why, and even apologies when they get it wrong......... More pro audio compaines should operate like this. smiley33

More
13 years 3 months ago #10895 by ΚΔΠШΔЯ

levyte357 wrote:

saul wrote: i didn't mean to cause any trouble here

to be honest, i don't know what you lot are on about on SP and Rog etc, i obviously missed that episode.

my comment was just based on mine and my mates experiences

*bows out*

No trouble caused, no bowing out should be done..

It was the episode where Kanwar and his engineer technically explained "to those who asked","in detail", why the Infinite 8 Mk2 is not a particularly strong example of an amp spec'd to be 3.7kwpc @ 2ohms stereo.

They also uploaded pics to "My" amp internals thread of the amp they were developing, also providing "very" technical answers to their circuit layout/design decisions.

This all proved too much for "The Professional Standards Committee", so they deleted all the pics, threads, and banned him. I commented how wrong this was, on the reason for banning thread, so that thread was locked.

I was then banned for uploading pic of the Gestapo hunting someone down, and suggesting how very similiar it was to their actions, and refusing to apologise for uploading it.

It was due to "some" of the Professional Standards" on the other side, why freespeakerplans came about in the first place, think some forget that.

Also probably forgotten, is the fact that the Rt Hon Tony Rossells also experienced some of the same "professional standards".

smiley32

One of their "professional standard" is exercising "double standard"
Not mentioning what they did with FFA guys.

Cheers,
Kanwar

More
13 years 3 months ago #10896 by levyte357

Tony Wilkes wrote: Nice professional standards you have set, have a good one.

Tony

Yes, here is a fine example of how they should be conducting themselves on a forum,

forum.speakerplans.com/power-cock-buy_topic32328_page1.html

More
13 years 3 months ago #10897 by bee
Replied by bee on topic REAL 2 Ohm, 10KW Amplifier
that post is like something i would expect to reed in vis magazine, funny but for all the wrong reasons....... smiley21

More
13 years 3 months ago #10898 by MAutopsy
Replied by MAutopsy on topic REAL 2 Ohm, 10KW Amplifier
they wont let me sign up at speakerplans. I'm not too upset, seems everyone who gives a damn and is willing to respond without being a jerk is already here.

More
13 years 3 months ago #10899 by levyte357

MAutopsy wrote: they wont let me sign up at speakerplans. I'm not too upset, seems everyone who gives a damn and is willing to respond without being a jerk is already here.

Was it your email address that was'nt accepted?

Or some other reason?

More
13 years 3 months ago #10900 by MAutopsy
Replied by MAutopsy on topic REAL 2 Ohm, 10KW Amplifier
yeah they said my email account wasnt valid, but i use it here without trouble. Yahoo

More
13 years 3 months ago #10901 by ΚΔΠШΔЯ
So they are afraid to face the people whom they consider might beat them. smiley1

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds