The price of Matrix amps

More
14 years 4 months ago #7002 by satassfaction
Replied by satassfaction on topic The price of Matrix amps
There seems to be a good level of intellect and general thinking out of the box on this forum, so I’ll make an effort to impart, what to most is 100% unknown knowledge! Everyone’s pretty civil to each other as well, so it’s worth making the effort. I wrote this last week but haven't had time until now to submit it.
One of my reasons for starting this is Tony wrote about Britain: We led and most people followed. Unfortunately no longer.
However there are things afoot that in the fullness of time (decades to come) will focus much global attention on Britain. One of the very ultimate culminations of that, has fantastic things to do with audio, that currently would be way beyond the comprehension for many, if I do not cover other data that would need to come first. I hope I have the opportunity to get to the audio aspect, which if I did it would probably be much further down the line.
I’m going to weave a tapestry of intelligent communication together here, that people should understand. And will keep adding to it if there's intrest. In fact I’ll tickle your intellect / understanding, in a way that I do when I mix music others have made, which is to keep the crowd on boiling point, by hitting them with track after track of sheer aural brilliance.
If I had time, I’d open a thread about the tracks I'm currently remixing, but I don’t have time for that just yet. This however is much more important.
Here is an image that I had made last year by a professional map-maker to illustrate knowledge I’m imparting, that is part of the thousands of interconnected filaments that bring together the material of my books, that join numerous related topics that enable the world to understand some really important knowledge that if imparted correctly will have the desired result.
For those unaware the first image is a perfect representation of the US Congressional building and the surrounding roads. What I want you to notice is those surrounding roads, and pathways were clearly designed (well over a hundred years ago) to create the image of a gigantic horned owl staring out at you.
Above the red Congressional building you can see the owls two big eyes, around the red building is its plump body, and to the bottom are two angled squat legs. Nor is it maybe, or could be. It’s a gigantic friggin owl. Okay now we’ve established that, and even though most will be thinking why on earth is there an owl there, let’s bring in another very important gigantic stone owl located in California, in a strictly private ancient grove of giant redwoods, where some of those in attendance to this place are Congressmen, who are members of dark secret occult societies.
At the foot of the 45 ft stone owl is an alter and what you see here is a mock human sacrifice taking place to what some call Babylonian devil gods, others fallen angels, or others still - demons! Whichever way you want to look at it what’s going on is seriously off-key! For let’s just put ourselves in that situation. If, for example, we knew someone on our forum was part of some bizarre sect that worshipped Luciferic spirits and was an adept in the black arts, having ancient cabbalistic black magic knowledge at their disposal, we would all be thinking what the fuk! But that’s what’s going on here!! And you will find from Britain the very most senior people in the secret services attend this place, as do the most senior pig-filth of Scotland Yard, as do specific senior Conservative front bench politicians initiated into this Brotherhood while at Oxford Uni, as is where most of the power elite of this countries members.
The fact that most people would believe it insane talk, that those in power, who are members of a dark ancient order that worships the devil; is just one of the things that enables it to progress unquestioned or detected.
I have a photograph of the Queens husband in attendance at this forest. As the male British royals hold some of the most senior ritualistic positions within this dark ancient Brotherhood!
The royals are NOT a benevolent family in any way shape or form.
If there’s interest I’ll post what’s probably unknown data, to many ,about the true origins of designer virus's such as swine flu (H1N1) and the far, far more deadly not yet released mass extermination, global bio-terror genocidial weapon H5N1- bird-flu. As the U.S instigators of these satanic lab created plagues regularly attend this place to pay homage to the dark spiritual forces they worship. As do many other super elites; including the population brainwashing owners, ...of the send you all asleep with cunning hypnosis (repeated lies and misinformation) printed in their daily peddled mass distributed snooze-papers!
Sometimes in my posts, coupled with images of very sexy cabinets you’ll read me talking about other advanced worlds. Bare with me folks for if people desire I can prove to you beyond any shadow of a doubt there are other highly advanced human worlds in this galaxy, one in particular of them being near by.
Some of you may be aware strange symbols keep appearing in the fields of Britain each summer, mostly in Wiltshire and the surrounding counties, as that’s where the majority of stone megaliths are.
I’ve heard the word revolt and revolution mentioned on here a few times. When the people of Britain are given the right knowledge such an occurrence will happen, for reasons too in-depth for this post. Also please bare in mind this post isn’t even the tip, of the tip, of the iceberg.
P.S It was an absolute nightmare to get the first image inserted, as I have it in my PC as a high resolution Adobe file made that way by the dude who created it, however you can't upload sodding shite adobe files and I just couldn't no matter how hard I tried (as I’m thick when it comes to PC’s) get it to change to a jpeg file.
So I had to physically print out the image and then scan it into my PC as a jpeg file. Which is just so naff, as in the process you've lost lots of resolution & detail.
Grrrrrr! I absolutely HATE Adobe and I detest just as much MP3 format anything! What a disgusting thing to do to music. Compress it so quality is lost. What c*%t came up with idea huh! And it caught on! If I ever catch someone playing music on my systems using MP3’s, woo be tired them!!!

Before I forget. What’s a pirate’s least favourite drink? VinegAAARRRRRR! Why was the pirate’s son crying? Because he wasn’t populaaarrr! Why was the pirate not smoking? He’d used his patch. But what did the pirate do at the weekend? He went to a yaaaarrrrrd sale, where he got a barrrrgain! What does the pirate say when he hears a good tune? ARRRGH that was off the hook!
How do you know if you’re a Pirate? You don’t, you just AAARRRRGH!
How many of these pirate jokes are lame? Most of them ARR!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #7006 by bee
Replied by bee on topic The price of Matrix amps
wow a very interesting read. do i believe in higher entity's at work hell yes....

More
14 years 4 months ago #7009 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic The price of Matrix amps

More
14 years 4 months ago #7014 by Tony Wilkes
Replied by Tony Wilkes on topic The price of Matrix amps
Re graphics conversion, just download GIMP available free for Windoze Linux etc. www.gimp.org .

Just open Gimp then load graphic and then "save as" putting the new format in the suffix i.e xxxx.jpg or xxxx.bmp etc. simplezzzz

Gimp is probably the star in the free software universe, also see Scribus, Inkscape, and obviously Openoffice

Tony

More
14 years 4 months ago #7015 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic The price of Matrix amps
Gimp is great, very simple to convert but a little daunting in other ways. Never thought of that. smiley1
I've got round several, "Locked" PDF issues using it....and other bits.

More
14 years 4 months ago #7016 by Tony Wilkes
Replied by Tony Wilkes on topic The price of Matrix amps

nickyburnell wrote: Gimp is great, very simple to convert but a little daunting in other ways. Never thought of that. smiley1
I've got round several, "Locked" PDF issues using it....and other bits.

Nick,

A little daunting is probably a gross understatement!!! For simple conversion, image re-sizing etc its pretty easy but the learning curve gets quite steep for advanced use.

For anyone wanting to use it for proper graphic design or just enhancement there are a few tutorials available on the web and it would probably be a good idea to download them.

Tony

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds