1U amp for tops

More
15 years 9 months ago #2904 by csg
Replied by csg on topic 1U amp for tops
that will be Geoff if i am correct

if i can start with correcting you on one thing - your claim to 100% customer satisfaction.

that statement is untrue - you sold a very poor quality system to a friend of mine, one which was completely unsuitable for its intended application, a simple mobile disco.

after several troublesome shows, and unable to get the problem resolved with you directly, he came to me to see if i could help out.

we spoke, somewhat unsucessfuly, whilst you produced all sorts of claims, that, as an engineer myself, i knew to be simply false ( such as a new compression driver capable of 120db spl 1w/1m on a small wave guide)

a 1/2 hour conversation did not get anywhere, and i found you to be rude, bad tempered and a liar. and this was not even my problem!

so, my friendsimplygave up on the crap he bought from you, and went to a local disco shop and bought a similarly priced, but well built and good sounding set up, which 18 months later is still giving perfect service.

i suggest that, as this forum is composed of persons who are concerned with the design and implimentation of the best sound systems possible,for what ever money they have available, this may not be the best place for you.

the design and sale of cheap and shoddy equipment to make a quick buck is a very long way from the ethos behind this forum.

you are correct in that there is a market for low end equipment, and providing people are honest about its abilities and performance i have no problem with that.

what i do get iritated about is people making false claims regarding their marvelous products and service, when it is simply not true.

i may only be one, but i bet im far from alone.......

ps, i get faultless service from the manufacturers of the equipment i use, and they can certainly not be called cheap. but thats a very different thing from value for money isint it?

if you are not the person i dealt with 18 months ago, then please acceptmyappologies and disregard this message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2905 by class d
Replied by class d on topic 1U amp for tops
who is geoff

More
15 years 9 months ago #2906 by class d
I would suggest most strongly that you get your facts correctfalse and malicious and incorrect accusations do notreally serve any purpose

WE do not have a geoff work for us in any way

However the claims you make are certainly not oursno body in our organisation would make such a stupidstatementbut Ihave pretty good idea where it comes from, would it be south wales by any chance. There was a business down there run by a Geoff who bought our equipment modified itand then claimed to beus.

We refused to supply him again

More
15 years 9 months ago #2907 by class d
To correct you even more if a customer of ours had been in touch his problerm would have been solved or he would have had a refund in full if he was not totally satisfied

Please don,t sl*g us of with lies and incorrect facts.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2908 by csg
Replied by csg on topic 1U amp for tops
that sounds correct to me

as you will find at the bottom of my statement, i did offer my apologies in the case of a mistake on my behalf, and it seems the case that i did not deal with you directly.

i would, however, urge you to considder the way in which you answer posts from other members. the impulsive, at times confusing and imature way in which your replies read does you no credit whatsoever

Ive put my opinions forward, and will leave it at that. they are personal opinions of mine, which i believe to be true. as such, i will not enter into further discussions.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2909 by class d
Thanks for that our office number is 01623 654080 if we can help at all we will

More
15 years 9 months ago #2910 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic 1U amp for tops
Class D, this is interesting, what is your brand called? Someone selling 500 pairs of cabs a month must have a pretty good setup with a large facility and lots of employees, both for electronics and cabinet making.
What speakers are in the cabs? Do you make your own X\O's This must be a fete on its own with so many cabs going out. The reason I ask is that I didn't think it was possible for people to manufacture budget systems anymore in the UK. So I have obviously missed something. Lets have a bit more background concerning your history in design and so forth. Many will be interested, including me.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

• ginger_biscuit69
More
15 years 9 months ago #2911 by ginger_biscuit69
Replied by ginger_biscuit69 on topic 1U amp for tops
look on ebay tony, you will be amazed

brand is class DEdited by: ginger_biscuit69

More
15 years 9 months ago #2913 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic 1U amp for tops
Just taken a look at what's being sold, selling is the key word I think. It all looks imported to me. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
15 years 9 months ago #2914 by class d
Tony we make our own mosfets in the uk we have our own ZVS control chip a range of amplifier modules.about to make our own amplifiers

We are just about to introduce our own range of pro cabs in birch ply

Yes we import speakers but from one supplier that we have dealt with for 5 years have all our quality issues sorted.

But we will not let the chinese have our technology no doubt they will manage to nick it eventually

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds