lucky bass bin

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #20177 by Thawach
Replied by Thawach on topic Re: lucky bass bin
friends this video after finished the single sheet 16mm mdf version and my fullrange. its sure that he will not borrow the other people again. he love them because these are the first boxes in his life. oh...ur god

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #20195 by Thawach
hi all! my this thread has alot of video sometime can make the page slowly. friends if u seem slow u can use image and flash block add on. it use with firefox. a good the u can open many page on utube as the same time. and u can only click for each video u want to see first. how to use i post the pics below.

[img

[img

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #20196 by Thawach
friends hv the new video when tham12 a stack of 2 per side and use with the 15 fullrange played on the beach.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #20197 by Thawach
mhh.. my theard seems PhoKaThoenly thread. have many ..things more than one thing. friends after i posted luktung morlum . thats so quickly popular on the world. ahh make me surprise. if u see video u will know. if i know correctly its "lumtey" enjoy.

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Thawach.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #20198 by Thawach
i hv just posted swedisg and natherlands singers. but today i will show usa play thai laos instrument and he also sing laos lang song. its not morlum it would be lao luktung more than. his voice isnot clear like christy or jonas. but Jonny Olsen he isnot bad. Jonny Yak Pen Khon Lao alblum. he recorded in laos. Jonny Yak Pen Khon Lao this means Jonny would like to be laos people,please see the video.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #20199 by Thawach
just bought a new camera. its third camera. i buy because my daughter want the second camera. i have a friend he is a leader of a photo group in my town. i want to go with them if have a trip but still have not the free time. they use expensive cameras but i dont like to buy expensive camera because imnot a pro. my friend has a shop and get job with order. lot of his work take the wedding. the video when they had the trip mhh out of my town about 80 km. and the pic i post i test the new cheap camera. when i hv the free time i like to learn the chef. the food on the pic i mkae by myself. its isan food and yes i like isan food more than north food. post this pic hope that all guys will hungry :lol:

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #20200 by Thawach
friends if u visit to thailand. and if u stay in the hotels or go to Restaurants or food shop. if u are america people. only america..not for the other. mhh in vietnam war in the past have the some idea of thai chef. they made American fried rice for usa soldiers. when u are in thailand u can order in that lang" khoa pad america" if u dont order so that u naver neen in thailand :evil: the pic American fried rice show u below.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #20201 by Thawach
friends the season change now. i like the rain really. :blink:

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #20203 by nazirdigi
Replied by nazirdigi on topic Re: lucky bass bin

Thawach wrote: friends hv the new video when tham12 a stack of 2 per side and use with the 15 fullrange played on the beach.

hi thawach, if u dont mind can u tell me
in this video which model boxes used and what speakers.?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by nazirdigi.

More
10 years 8 months ago #20420 by elkeithos
Replied by elkeithos on topic Re: lucky bass bin
Where Can I get Plans for both 15" & 18" Drivers

Thawach wrote: these pics about 18 tha f horn built. the first pic a wood worker man from europe helps a lot. these pics about 18 tha f horn built. the first pic a wood worker man from europe helps a lot for built these cab.

The following user(s) said Thank You: wonnie

Time to create page: 0.718 seconds