lucky bass bin

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20166 by Thawach
Replied by Thawach on topic Re: lucky bass bin
friends i hv the pics when my friend tried to use the tham18 + the other cabs played with morlum band. friends all the music from the isan region or laos country which they call morlum. all the music the melody are difference when they are difference seem that they will change the sort of morlum. it depends on the melody. but the still use the word lum... in the front of all words. example lumpern,lumpan,lumtey. but haha i dont know the lum zing. see the pics below tried to play with lumzing. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20167 by Thawach
i bring some video to show on here today. its very great. i listen the melody that is sure thai melody but they sing with the laos lang. on this video christy gibson(holland) and jonas anderson(sweden) they sing very good. christy gibson at first she lived in nakhon ratchasima province or people call korat . the place is in isan location. as the same jonas he moved to isan when he was 9 years old. the name of this song "Hiphop Pho Ka Thoen" hip hop im sure u know but Pho Ka Thoen is isan words. thats means that "make the thing is not finish or not perfect". enjoy guys :woohoo:

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20168 by Thawach
i think that why today difficult to write really. :cheer: friend this video christy sings thai luktung song. yes no have laos words. she likes thai fan and want thai fan sing her sing. this is her song.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20169 by Thawach
Christy Gibson sings Lum zing friends thai+laos words

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20170 by Thawach
my old favorite song more than 30 years. she played in concert. seems she likes thai luktung but she said want to sing morlum as the same. the meaning of this song"yesterday u loved today u forget"

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20171 by Thawach

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20173 by Thawach
update again i bring some thai deserts and only for portugal friends. sorry with another countries. haha only see can eat. only portugal friends can eat. this thai desert in history they began about 350 years ago. some portugal people taught them how to did this deserts. this desert must be Delicious so that can go the long time :kiss:

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20174 by Thawach
friends last week my mate drove the car from trang province to songkha province. its about 175 km. he went to because for help a diy in their. this is the first speaker that he have. my mate told me he like the song,like audio but no have much money. in the past when he got job. he went to the home of his friends and borrowed the amp & speaker to played job. today he has own boxes. my suggestion for him to built single sheet. he use kane k22 drv that i simed its ok. he was happy and said that i didnt believe from less of money could make a good sound. before see video all friends go to trang with me.

the B point is trang n a is songkha.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #20175 by Thawach
before we go out from trang. may be we pass the landscap. a good to view in trang.

the first pic call kradan Island

the second is Ton yai water fall

the third place is Morakot cave

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #20176 by Thawach
ok we stay in songkha and after was finish n still no paint. he tried to play. on the video mhh... no hv the fullrange played with because he did not have and so that i disigned the fullrange for him with the cheap drv from p audio. but on the video the fullrange was still building. friends the sound wasnot great because the amp was less power to drive. i think he must keep his money again.

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Thawach.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds