lucky bass bin

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19858 by Thawach
Replied by Thawach on topic Re: lucky bass bin
happy new year all friends , i come lately the songkran day begin 13 april 2013(2556 thai calender) friends life dont still be sure. u get older again. i see the woofer Rotates the phase by moving. i compare mylife sometime is good(phase +) n sometime is bad like the phase rotation. sometime problem with the health. when be sick i or all people will have the awareness(see ur self) at that time. and if not sick they only think the outside. new year i try to do better for all the things . i will try to get out from the distortion(bad thought n bad karma) in line input source. if it comes in to the amp(memories) that's sure the distortion will drive to speaker(out put of bad karma operation) friends in new year i will be better ,most of my life i often be kindness. i dont want to put the bad thought to my memory. because when it is in the memory it cant delete. its only forget but cant delete. when i forget them but the best Concentration can recover again. the bad things in memory will be operation and its difficult to get happiness. it will operate until it will be leak of power. all the things that i know so that i will do better when each new year come to. and ok a thai new year i dont forget to bring some video and pics to all friends. the best old classic thailand songkran song and concert in songkran 2013

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19859 by Thawach
thailand is very hot now , songkarn day make them better. the pics in bangkok

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
  • Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19861 by Thawach

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19862 by Thawach

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19863 by Thawach
friends the finished pics of 12 double reflex BPH this cab built from my experience in long term relationship(dont mean about dating in asia :lol: )

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19866 by Thawach
friends all pa meeting in roiet province pics. they played in the field. i think sometime when i measure the sound i will place the tool at 1 m far from the field. that can make the reference near field measurement? :lol:

F horn in the right

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-48HDLt2mbvk/UQ2NGFs8JhI/AAAAAAAADpE/9B_51BRkfHg /s749/L6CHZR.JPG[/img]

FFFF.....horn

in this meeting f horn got order 40 boxes

THAM12

AT night

More
11 years 1 month ago #19877 by dec1973
Replied by dec1973 on topic Re: lucky bass bin
some great pictures there Thawach...those girls at water festival is :woohoo: :whistle: B)

any video of the test.

More
11 years 1 month ago #19883 by bee

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19889 by Thawach

dec1973 wrote: some great pictures there Thawach...those girls at water festival is :woohoo: :whistle: B)

any video of the test.

i dont sure but seems they are the presenter of a brand. the video test in roiet province i dont bring because they only take in the night party. 27 at this month will have the pa meeting in the south of thailand and the next month in the north location(near chiang mai) if take a good video i will post in the next time.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds