lucky bass bin

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #19890 by Thawach
Replied by Thawach on topic Re: lucky bass bin
friends a gif for u in thai new year. i get the pics from my buudy. all the pics my buddy took in my town and could win award @2009 on the worldwidephotowalk website. and i have the 2 video in my town . food fying n songkran 2013. hope u enjoy.. :P

Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Thawach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19891 by Thawach
see the buddha statue pics today. i didnt practice the meditation a long time. frends if u hv the free time u can try. wake up in the morning and sit down on the place around ur home. watch the ground about 1 m. watch like the spell but its not the same way. spell by watching has a lot of desire. but this method no have the pain. u will be better with the practice. this is the 1 of 40 method of meditation. i think i will return to do again in the future but i cant do now because help many diy friends. buddha ever said about people can increase the age. may be i will use meditation and do good thing to archive it. but i think i will bore the world before? well! return to speaker design. this is the new one that can finish. abc subwoofer . its the bandpass but i dont sure about the order name of it.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19894 by Thawach
the pics when a friend get job. he has poor money to buy the drv. he told me he only can bought 4 drvs. my suggestioned 2 drvs for cyclops and 2 drvs for fighter v4 difference type box may got job many styles. ok see the pics with me.

he control by himself

i surprise this pics seem they try to catch the fishes why recomanded the music :lol:

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #19900 by Thawach
the pics mbp46 built in chiang rai province.

two helpers

2 ladies are guarantee "its bad"(i think )
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Thawach.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19901 by Thawach
bring some video for all friends the first vid a pair of cyclops cbe(with lao song) played ..Oooh the sound travel so far. the next video cbe played in songkarn day in the same town. the mid high horn spks on the car i designed last year ago. enjoy guy

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19902 by Thawach
next vid about try to played V-line array . the cab designed last year. lot of joke when i see the tweeter which he picked from pc computer. he used audiophile amp to played the magnet amp is the thai brand. they also build the amp for march sound design. 60w/chanel can drive the v line array.

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19903 by Thawach
the fullrange speaker pic that my friend just have built. he use p audio woofer and nts horn tweeter.

[img

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19904 by Thawach
NTS Drv i interest as the same because its very low price. i will order recently. nts has less specs. i hope i will measure the parameter by myself. i asked my friend that he used nts tweeter. its not bad with the price 500 bath. but the woofer i dont know about them. mmh see the pics on their website. i would like to try. lucky or no lucky will occur in the future. hope will bet.. more bad :lol:

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #19905 by Thawach
the fullrange speaker above i hv just designed the new xover. the p audio e12-200s new series will be ok its cheap price. when i sim the woofer graph will be ok. my friend will try the new port and change the xover that i give again . if finish i will post again

[img

[img

• Thawach
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 week ago #19971 by Thawach

dec1973 wrote: some great pictures there Thawach...those girls at water festival is :woohoo: :whistle: B)

any video of the test.

update my thread today ...dec these i think u like more than the wet t-shirt why she is beautiful like that enjoy guys.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds