heart Cubo 18

12 years 10 months ago #13383 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic Cubo 18
@Nicky: Ok, sounds like a plan.

@ Apague: I'll second bee's estimate, will paint a Cubo 15-ish shortly. I shall weight the bucket before and after a single structured Warnex coat.

Best regards

Cubo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #13398 by niklasvalen
Replied by niklasvalen on topic Cubo 18
what will happen if the vas-value of the driver is slightly higher than recommended?is this a bad choice? www.billebro.se/myshop/myshop_start.php?APPID=2&PRID=5720please help..

12 years 10 months ago #13399 by niklasvalen
Replied by niklasvalen on topic Cubo 18
sorry i meant fs-value!!

12 years 10 months ago #13459 by guest
Replied by guest on topic Cubo 18
Good morning, I consulted again .. there have been rumors that the cubo18 not work in outdoor spaces is true?I did not assemble by insecurity, a waste of money assembled for use so that you query again, the new speaker will be an eminence sigma pro 650w 18A-2 is effective outdoors?Ps: I will have twobye and thanks

12 years 10 months ago #13531 by COZY PILLOW
Replied by COZY PILLOW on topic Cubo 18
I have a pair of Cubo 18's with Delta Pro 18's in them and have used them outside and they are very good.

I also have a pair od Cubo 15's with Kappa 15lf's in them and they work well outside the rumors are not true. smiley20

12 years 10 months ago #13579 by Gingernuts
Replied by Gingernuts on topic Cubo 18
Hi Cubo, i'm going to build four to eight of these units. Has anyone tried PD 1850/ 51's with the cubo 18's ? I'm going to use these for dnb/dubstep events so they'd need to drop low, so which design would work best?

Cheers Ben

12 years 10 months ago #13587 by kentech
Replied by kentech on topic Cubo 18
i think u should try this one...
www.freespeakerplans.com/mth-4654.html

12 years 10 months ago #13592 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic Cubo 18
Do the rumours state why they're not suitable for outside? I'll second Jim.

Best regards

Cubo

12 years 10 months ago #13596 by COZY PILLOW
Replied by COZY PILLOW on topic Cubo 18
This Cubo cab has to be one of the most versitile cabinets around at the moment. because so many drivers can be used with it and they sound superb with budget or expensive drivers.

I think the rumors come from people who have either never used the cabs or have other motives, which is a shame.

Every member and every new member who will join this forum, build some Cubo's and judge for yourselves. It does not take long to build one or two. IMO you won't find a better cab for the money you will spend.

If the cabs don't work then they were not the cabs for you. Simplez smiley20

12 years 9 months ago #13798 by guest
Replied by guest on topic Cubo 18
Sorry, I seem super versatile boxes, Iput hand to work on the construction of them wanted only an opinion of you has more experience.Warm greetings from Argentina ... I appreciate his knowledge, I willposting photos of the boxes very soon!