T.Amp Proline 3000

More
13 years 5 months ago #10456 by tekasis
Replied by tekasis on topic T.Amp Proline 3000

Dan Compression wrote: I borrowed Supasniper's Proline 3000 over the weekend, just out of curiosity, and I am impressed.
I used it to drive 2 HD15's per channel, and gave them a right good spanking, running on the verge of clipping for about 4-5 hours at the end of each night and it remained cold to the touch. I normally use 2 x Matrix 3u2000 bridged (1000w rms per cab), but I've asked to keep the proline for another weekend.

Dan Compression wrote: The prolines sound damn good .

Agree with your comments!
I've now finaly had the chance to see/hear for myself what these Proline 3000 amps can do, & now realize that they are very serious!

Was running a Mini-scoop v18-1000 loaded either side in an average sized very high youth centre & together they delivered the goods!

The sound is amazing & am now wondering which one will come out on top when I A/B it with a Peavey CS4080HZ!

Levy, thanks for keep on boosting the 2700 so much & for Josh from up leads in convincing me that this amp would kick up the Berry ep2500! :thumbup:

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #10467 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic T.Amp Proline 3000

tekasis wrote: Agree with your comments!
I've now finaly had the chance to see/hear for myself what these Proline 3000 amps can do, & now realize that they are very serious!

Was running a Mini-scoop v18-1000 loaded either side in an average sized very high youth centre & together they delivered the goods!

The sound is amazing & am now wondering which one will come out on top when I A/B it with a Peavey CS4080HZ!

Levy, thanks for keep on boosting the 2700 so much & for Josh from up leads in convincing me that this amp would kick up the Berry ep2500! :thumbup:

No problem...

Might have to see if it can do the same with 1850 per channel..

But 72kg to drive 4x scoops is scary.... :sick:

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
13 years 4 months ago #10746 by levyte357

Supasniper wrote: this is a repost from SP but thought it might be useful over here too:

supasniper wrote: speaking of proline 3k's, a while ago when my make killed mine i
wasn't sure about the warrenty covering transport to germany so i asked
the OEM for any info they could give me incase i sent it to get fixed
over here and they sent me these circuit plans, dont know if they're
any help to anyone but here they are:

rapidshare.com/files/122037078/a-one3600-1_.pdf.html

rapidshare.com/files/122037079/a-one3600-2_.pdf.html

alex

Did anyone save these files off?

I only have the 1st one

More
13 years 4 months ago #10750 by saul
Replied by saul on topic T.Amp Proline 3000

levyte357 wrote:

tekasis wrote: Agree with your comments!

No problem...

Might have to see if it can do the same with 1850 per channel..

But 72kg to drive 4x scoops is scary.... :sick:

how much does the peavey weigh?

More
13 years 3 months ago #10909 by levyte357

saul wrote: how much does the peavey weigh?

More
13 years 3 months ago #10916 by saul
Replied by saul on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
"current draw @ x/x power"

answer : given as power consumption in Watts smiley36

i hear these are pretty good - isn't there a design fault with it switching itself off on these though? i remeber tek or someone else maybe, sayin about a mod that had to be done?

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds