T.Amp Proline 3000

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #1940 by
T.Amp Proline 3000 was created by
Hi All,

Just thought I would mention how chuffed I continue to be with these beasties...

I ran 2 X1s on Ch.1 and 4 HD15s on Ch.2 from one single Proline 3000 all night on Friday, never broke a sweat.

I was thinking I would find the amp cooking in the corner running 2ohm / 4 drivers on one channel.. but no! still only slightly warm... and certainly still putting out the power.

For the money I really cannot fault these amps! If your looking for cheap grunt these are the kiddies! only downside being the weight... carrying them anywhere is a right old chore.

Cheers,

Adam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1947 by mskeete
Replied by mskeete on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
hmm, not have to get one. Not that I need it - just to add to the collection

More
15 years 10 months ago #1948 by mskeete
Replied by mskeete on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
there's a typo in my post. I tried to edit it and I got

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/forum/edit_post_form.asp, line 0

More
15 years 10 months ago #1950 by sks01
Replied by sks01 on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
i got that earlier, just tried again five minuets later and it was fixed, im looking into getting one very, soon good to hear it can take this sort of punishment.

do it for the love of the music

More
15 years 10 months ago #1959 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic T.Amp Proline 3000

Adambomb wrote: Hi All,

Just thought I would mention how chuffed I continue to be with these beasties...

I was always impressed with the 4ohm bridge and 4ohm stereo on my old 2700, but the 8ohm stereo performance seemed severely lacking, which is theonly reason I sold it.

Have you tried this on any of yours yet Adam?

No such problems with my latest puppy.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
15 years 10 months ago #1967 by Alex_C
Replied by Alex_C on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
i love mine, on a couple of occasions i've lent mine to a mate who used it to run 2 8ohm 186 loaded superscoops a channel and while it's nothing compared to say a vz5000 or 9001 it still did the job fairly well... far better than i expected for the price

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #1968 by
Replied by on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
I run my home 'lounge' setup at 8 ohm per channel.. 1 X1 on each channel, always seams ok...

Thing isthe drivers I have in the X1s are so fragile if you go any more than just flickering the signal lights (don't know what -db they light up at - anyone know?) the drivers die... soit never gets pushed running my X1s... a driver upgrade later I will be able to tell you!

What I will say is that the proline running 8ohm per channel soundsa sh*t load better than an EP2500 running bridged into 8 ohm.Edited by: Adambomb

More
15 years 10 months ago #1972 by sks01
Replied by sks01 on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
do you have any neighbours adam? if so you might want to consider not upgrading those drivers as they will mass aginst you

do it for the love of the music

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #1976 by
Replied by on topic T.Amp Proline 3000
Nope.. no direct neighbours... I can hit 126+ db of sub bass in my lounge and nobody is bothered... happy days!

The neighbours Ido have a few fields away can get a bit upset if go for it outdoors tho.Edited by: Adambomb

More
15 years 10 months ago #1987 by tekasis
Replied by tekasis on topic T.Amp Proline 3000

sKs01 wrote: im looking into getting one very, soon good to hear it can take this sort of punishment.

Same here! All the talk& discussionsabout these T.amp Prolines has 90% convinced me in not getting the Peavey CS4080HZ & trying out one of the 3000's or even maybe the Citronic Pro3200.
This decisionis also mainly due to the power o/p figures are shown to be from 20hz - 20khz & the damping factors are higher than 300.

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds