new 12" mid horn design.....

• bee
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
12 years 11 months ago #13458 by bee
Replied by bee on topic new 12" mid horn design.....
thank you guys, but like wise i have learnt all i know from members of this site, and guides and articles people have told me to read, i just hope the little bits i know i can pass on to others........ smiley33 Like i have said before when it comes to building cabs to me is childs play, but designing them is a massive learning curve, this is what gets my brain ticking over........ I know at the last speaker meet i gave away some trade secrets into how to build and make cuts on the mt's. So feel free to ask if you need help on how to make cabs and cut wood etc.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #13478 by MAutopsy
Replied by MAutopsy on topic new 12" mid horn design.....

bee wrote: thank you guys, but like wise i have learnt all i know from members of this site, and guides and articles people have told me to read, i just hope the little bits i know i can pass on to others........ smiley33 Like i have said before when it comes to building cabs to me is childs play, but designing them is a massive learning curve, this is what gets my brain ticking over........ I know at the last speaker meet i gave away some trade secrets into how to build and make cuts on the mt's. So feel free to ask if you need help on how to make cabs and cut wood etc.......

smiley20 i have learned lots since registering on this site. Good people willing to give a hand. Bitzo, bee, mykey, tony, lev,Marc, stipe, cubo & others all have helped my understanding of speakers and sound. Wouldn't have the system i do without their help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds