Roots & Culture Lightweight Amp Shotout - Matrix feedback

More
12 years 10 months ago #13606 by mykey-

levyte357 wrote:

mykey- wrote:

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: I'm a Mod, and I don't really understand what this is all about. I've obviously missed something.

thought you were a rocker....Lambretta or vespa?

Good example of why some forums have ALL posts moderated before publishing online. smiley32

well Tony did say that he mostly comes on here for the humour smiley22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13607 by tony.a.s.s.
Mike, I had a Lambretta LI150. Regarding humor, If everyone stands back and takes a look from the outside, a lot of situations do become laughable. Forums do allow people who demand to be heard, say things that are, on occasions, one sided. People do have agendas. To think all this seems to have started over an amp that stopped. Unfortunately, I couldn't comment because I wasn't at the Test. What I did notice was that there was some jumping straight in only to enlarge the fact that the amp had gone down, Didn't seem to matter that people still thought the amp sounded great anyway. all amps fail at some point, ask any good repair man. There's a lot more I could say, but I think members should be able to write anything, and if it becomes heavy, find a way of not making it personal. Some of the subject matter on Forums is pure debate, and as I have said before, we have the ability to pick the bones out of an Ant. On SP there was commotion, and it only came really from one section of the community. We should avoid that on here if possible. The good thing about membership on these forums, is that if you don't like it, you don't have to be here.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #19612 by y2stevo
Was it ever discovered what happened to this amp?
From what I read in the lightweight shootout topic it appeared as though the amp in question was a prototype of the 5000MF or 7000MF? would this be correct?

Edit: :pinch: Just re-read the thread, it was the XT 6000
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by y2stevo.

Moderators: matrix ampSinfinity
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds