file Roots & Culture Lightweight Amp Shotout - Matrix feedback

12 years 10 months ago #13545 by levyte357

cilla.scope wrote: And yet, here you are doing exactly the same thing .. deleting posts and cutting threads up to prevent anyone disagreeing with your point of view

I was monitoring the the thread, in the hope it would return to normality.

Thread intervention was only required, when "you" thread jacked, and made wild, insightful, accusations.
From which, there was no return.

For the last time, as mentioned previously, after discussion with other Mods, a course of action was decided, with agreement reached that less of the "crap" left around the better..

And now, because the thread was inevitably regulated, you are crying about not being able to do or say what you want on this forum.

Grow up Cilla.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #13548 by tony.a.s.s.
I'm a Mod, and I don't really understand what this is all about. I've obviously missed something.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

12 years 10 months ago #13557 by levyte357

cilla.scope wrote: .. deleting posts and cutting threads up to prevent anyone disagreeing with your point of view.

Care to enlarge upon what "exactly" is my view ?

12 years 10 months ago #13581 by mykey-

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: I'm a Mod, and I don't really understand what this is all about. I've obviously missed something.

thought you were a rocker....Lambretta or vespa?

12 years 10 months ago #13582 by mykey-
as an outsider WHO occasionally looks in....it seems you are doing what you are doing what you disagreed on SP doing Lev :shock: smiley21

leave the mess to the bin men

12 years 10 months ago #13584 by levyte357
Because I foresaw this kind of garbage coming, I drew up an "R&C" Code of conduct 8 months ago.

It clearly states what's permitted in the R&C forum, and what's not, and what will happen when people step out of line.

Look at some of the "grown up" forums on the web, and ALL posts are vetted before publishing, and even more regulation to keep things in an orderly fashion.

This typically stifles the keyboard warriors, and people thinking they can say/do what they want from their 2nd or 3rd "troll account".

If posters prefer somewhere less governed, that permits anarchy, there are always other forums.

12 years 10 months ago #13586 by saul
there's a difference between vetting posts/forums to avoid straight forward chaos and vetting posts/forums to meet agendas behind the scenes.

go figure. smiley36

12 years 10 months ago #13588 by MAutopsy

mykey- wrote:

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: I'm a Mod, and I don't really understand what this is all about. I've obviously missed something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: fell out of my seat mykey, that was good......

12 years 10 months ago #13599 by levyte357

mykey- wrote:

Good example of why some forums have ALL posts moderated before publishing online. smiley32

12 years 10 months ago #13602 by nickyburnell
Ahh, the joys of a break in the sun.

Not even going to begin to argue with faceless people, no name keyboard warriors, trolls or whatever thay are called nowadays.

I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, but the big PRO forum only allows NAMES to join?

Ray (Lev) congrats on being very pro about all this, great moderation..
Surprised no one posted the Gestapo pic though :lol:
Lets face it, the photo was a fitting representaion and no where
near as offensive as a Joan Rivers gig could be percieved. IMHO

I'm concentrating on my IT stuff more now, so will be here a lot less.
Keep up the good work

Moderators: matrix ampSinfinity