Cubo 15

More
10 years 5 months ago #20864 by joesoundman
Replied by joesoundman on topic Cubo15
Going to build my second set of cubo, now this time I build cubo 15's feeling very excited, will make sure I post the pix once through. Th e twelves have been great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #20912 by starhaler
Replied by starhaler on topic Cubo15
hello Cubo , I'm also interested to build your design. Can you send me the plans ? thanks for your work :) my email is pinoypeso @ gmail . com

More
10 years 5 months ago #20913 by t.geessounds
Replied by t.geessounds on topic Cubo15

starhaler wrote: hello Cubo , I'm also interested to build your design. Can you send me the plans ? thanks for your work :) my email is pinoypeso @ gmail . com

the plans is right their look up an u will see the word Plans
lol

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #21026 by mini-mad
Replied by mini-mad on topic Re:Cubo 15
Quick question.... would my kappaLF Pros been better off in tthe 15 extended?

Cheers Mr C.... love your boxes. I own four and have yet to use them at war level. Waiting around til summer to give it some.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by mini-mad.

More
10 years 4 months ago #21066 by Vito
Replied by Vito on topic Cubo15
Hello people,

I would like to ask you for one thing. Could you please post a video on youtube of working cubo 15? I would like to see how good cubo15 is :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #21075 by anjmoor
Replied by anjmoor on topic Cubo 15
Search you tube for cubo 15 I have some on there at lower levels lol

More
10 years 4 months ago #21080 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic Cubo 15
The difference between Cubo 15 Standard and Extended is based on driver optimalisation. Based on the driver parameters of the Kappa Pro I wouldn't go through the hassle of changing one into the other. Especially if you're happy with the current results, if it isn't broke don't try to fix it ;)

If you search for Cubo15 instead of Cubo 15 (so withouth the space inbetween) you'll likely get more results.

Best regards

More
10 years 3 months ago #21411 by duplokit
Replied by duplokit on topic Cubo15
Hi cubo I have got my hands on a pair of 15" peavey 4 ohm black widows and I am wondering which way would be best to mount them, would they be best for the extended version?
Regards Iain :0)

More
10 years 3 months ago #21427 by zkralj88
Replied by zkralj88 on topic Cubo15
Hi!

my name is Zoran, I'm from Croatia.
I have been checking this forum for some time now, but never posted.

I would kindly like to ask Cubo if B&C 15NW76 would fit in to cubo design, and which version.
I'm working out a small system for my band and I thought this could be a potential winner for a small and light bass bin.

Specs:

www.bcspeakers.com/products/lf-driver-neo/15-0/15nw76

Thanks for your help!

Cheers

Zoran

More
10 years 2 months ago #21432 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic Cubo 15
@Duplokit: To my knowledge there are 4 different 4 Ohm versions of the 15" Black Widow, only of which one is suitable. IIRC, the 1505, the 1504, 1502 and 1501 have (a severly) limited Xmax.

@Zoran: The 15NW76 will work best in Cubo 15 Extra Extended or Cubo 15 Extended, it's a good speaker but I wouldn't give it much, if at all beyond it's AES-rating. So if you're into 1 kW plus amplifiers the 15NW100 is a better option, and you'll need the extra power as the 15NW100 will only shine compared to the 15NW76, at the point where it's no doubtly lower power compression will add (it's less negative gain) to the overall SPL-level. Same goes (perhaps even more so) for the 18NW100.

Best regards

Cubo
The following user(s) said Thank You: duplokit, zkralj88

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds