The new matrix amp !!

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #6732 by GoodTimesTim
Replied by GoodTimesTim on topic The new matrix amp !!

nickyburnell wrote: I hope all this goes well for Andy. His customer service was such a strong point, but he did seem stressed/slower when getting involved with the new stuff/new partners.
I also noticed on Ebay the NEW amps were photographed balancing on a bucket outdoors....Come on smiley21
Never had any complaints about the older stuff, however the Tim/Bespoke issues with the new WERE for real, I promise. Issues that never occured with years of Opus amps and now Labs.
Anyhow, new ventures always cause headaches and many seem happy. So good luck in your ventures Andy.

Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by GoodTimesTim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6756 by Sinfinity
Replied by Sinfinity on topic The new matrix amp !!
Tim, you forgot to mention they were prototype amps, that you were in a rush to get your hands on, that you were advised not to run into 2ohm because they did not have the cooling in place for a 2ohm load.

You also did not mention that you sold the amps on.

You will be pleased to know that one of the amps has ended up with a gent who sent it back to Andy to have the additional cooling installed ( free of charge ) and that he likes it so much he has just ordered a new 5000 to keep it company.

I am sure that we have not seen the best from Andy as yet.

Yours
Another of Andy's happy customers.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #6757 by GoodTimesTim

Sinfinity wrote: Tim, you forgot to mention they were prototype amps, that you were in a rush to get your hands on, that you were advised not to run into 2ohm because they did not have the cooling in place for a 2ohm load.

You will be pleased to know that one of the amps has ended up with a gent who sent it back to Andy to have the additional cooling installed ( free of charge ) and that he likes it so much he has just ordered a new 5000 to keep it company.

Yours

Hi Matt,

Ok i'll tell you all one more time or why dont you call me again and i'll tell you the same I DID NOT RUN THEM AT 2OHMS !

More
14 years 5 months ago #6769 by jake_fielder
Replied by jake_fielder on topic The new matrix amp !!
Tim, you'd think I grow tired of exposing your blatant contradictions.... but i dont

You claim the amp to be reliable at 4r bridge (ie 2r)

forum.speakerplans.com/xp-5000-s ... 49646.html

More
14 years 5 months ago #6770 by Sinfinity

GoodTimesTim wrote:

Sinfinity wrote: Tim, you forgot to mention they were prototype amps, that you were in a rush to get your hands on, that you were advised not to run into 2ohm because they did not have the cooling in place for a 2ohm load.

Yours

Hi Matt,

Ok i'll tell you all one more time I DID NOT RUN THEM AT 2OHMS !!! ( only 1 for about 5mins remember i had 6 of these )

Andy may have told you i did but thats becuase he's trying to sell amps - everybody now knows that his amps are a joke and even his boss takes the piss out of him. Andy is playing a very good game with all of you lets hope you dont piss him off becuase then all this quality service you talk about will stop smiley19 :lol:

Now your above post made me piss myself '' Tim, you forgot to mention they were prototype amps '' ALL HIS AMPS ARE PROTOTYPES YOU KNOW THAT !!!! So when you buy a Matrix xp5000, xp3000 etc etc your buying PROTOTYPES :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: smiley8 smiley8 :lol: :lol: smiley34 smiley34

Hi Tim, I am pleased that you did not run that at 2 ohms, that makes sense of your following post:
I have had a great time with this amp ( still keeping the other 3 Embarrassed ) but need to free up some cash flow my end due to other events happening lately.

Soooo i have 1 XP5000 swichmode Andyamp with the high speed fans fitted, sounds sweet as a nut and works like a dream. I have been told 10000 times not to run these @ 2ohm as these are the ''prototype'' amps but i have and they still work fine ( unless you really go mad LOL and they DO get hot ) so try and keep it above 2ohm

So if your looking for a 10Kg, powerful, sweet sounding and reliable amp @ 16ohm / 8ohm / 4ohm / 4 ohm bridged this could be the amp for you !

£580 ovno

Thanks

Tim
You dont seem to be saying the amps are a joke in that post. However referring to his boss taking the piss out of him has me confused. Who do you think is his boss ?

I am sorry that you urinated on yourself. I suggest a nice shower.

I apologise for saying prototype, I should have been more specific and tied it down to first prototype to leave the factory.

Cheers
Matt

More
14 years 5 months ago #6773 by matrix amp
Replied by matrix amp on topic The new matrix amp !!
smiley16

uk made

More
14 years 5 months ago #6774 by Sinfinity
Thanks for the amps Andy. Working a treat.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #6775 by GoodTimesTim
Well think about Matt .... iam not going to sell an amp to someone by telling them there shit iam i smiley16
I had to get some money back for all the money i lost on gigs when these didnt work and let me down.. but no problem i'll send a PM and sort this out there.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6776 by Sinfinity

GoodTimesTim wrote: Well think about Matt .... iam not going to sell an amp to someone by telling them there shit iam i smiley16
I had to get some money back for all the money i lost on gigs when these didnt work and let me down.... and i think we all know who his boss is dont we smiley16

You may ask why iam still going on about this - simple! There are things going on behind closed doors which Andy just wont leave so for now i'am here to stay and tell my side of the stroy on here and every other fourm smiley32

Its in your hands mate smiley2

Hi Tim,
Glad to see you admitting your willing to lie to sell something.

I am sorry but you appear to know more about Andys' work relationships than I do. Are you suggesting that there is someone, who is his boss, that reckons his work is a joke. Surely if that person is his boss ( I assume to are referring to RM ) he would be supporting Andys efforts.

You definately know more about closed doors than I as well. The only gossip I have at the moment is some fluorescent tubes with a higher colour temperature have made the unit a little brighter than it was with the standard fluorescents installed. If you know more than I then I would like to know. Via pm if necessary.

I would like to know what control you believe I have in my hands. I am looking but not finding a lot.

Cheers
Matt

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #6777 by GoodTimesTim
I'll be sending a PM and i'll sort this out there.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds