file New mt122 build.....

9 years 5 months ago #22219 by c-audiofreak
Replied by c-audiofreak on topic New mt122 build.....
absolutely amazing and if i build mine am going to build them just like those i like the idea of the two removable panels in one sort of thing the only other question id like to ask is how much do you charge to build them un painted and un loaded and with the edges not rounded over? or could you supply them flat packed in pairs with all panels rebated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #22220 by c-audiofreak
absolutely amazing and if i build mine am going to build them just like those i like the idea of the two removable panels in one sort of thing the only other question id like to ask is how much do you charge to build them un painted and un loaded and with the edges not rounded over? or could you supply them flat packed in pairs with all panels rebated?

9 years 5 months ago #22235 by eaopmedia
Replied by eaopmedia on topic New mt122 build.....
Hi Bee (and everyone)

Have you got a cutting listing for the MT122?

Looking to build a set for a venue I'm currently working in

9 years 4 months ago #22252 by bee
Replied by bee on topic New mt122 build.....
hi guys, sorry missed this thread. a cut list is only relevant to the person who made it. When I do cut lists, it will change every time I built them. i.e. a cut list for 1 cab, will be different for 2/4/6 or 8 cabs.

A cut list helps save wastage from your sheet. but also depends on your cutting skills, to how its laid out, long grain / short grain / maximised, wastage grouped or at top or right etc....

yes happy to quote you per pair, but not as flat packs. These are just not advisable to build if your wood skills are not good. I now use jigs to hold parts in place etc when assembling.

8 years 1 month ago #23231 by c-audiofreak
would it be possible to down scale these to a double ten inch version using the 18sound 10m600 drivers maybe?

8 years 1 month ago #23234 by sn95
Replied by sn95 on topic New mt122 build.....
You're looking at have to redesign the whole speaker enclosure

8 years 4 weeks ago #23239 by bee
Replied by bee on topic New mt122 build.....

c-audiofreak wrote: would it be possible to down scale these to a double ten inch version using the 18sound 10m600 drivers maybe?

yes and no, you cant down scale a cad, it does not work that way, as the horn length would be shorter and the mouth area smaller. That said to redesign it for a 10" is possible and has been done.

7 years 9 months ago #23423 by Chessie4121
Replied by Chessie4121 on topic New mt122 build.....
I'm QUITE impressed sir.. i know how much time and effort that involves... and, with those PD drivers, you went ALL the way, be it construction, quality work, or even drivers..... My hat is off to you on this one!!!---Jason/HEMP-O

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #23554 by tkroeker
Replied by tkroeker on topic New mt122 build.....
Looks great. The only questions I have for everyone are what effect does not having the high ends actual exit in line with the 12's exit and at what freq are the 12s going to couple that far away?

7 years 5 months ago #23594 by tkroeker
Replied by tkroeker on topic New mt122 build.....
drive rack.... got it