Worst nightmare.

More
15 years 9 months ago #3009 by insane tony
Replied by insane tony on topic Worst nightmare.
New Years Eve 1996.
I had 2 'Disco' hire outs inposh hotels anda SquatParty in Southgate, N.london so was really stressed anyway grabbing kit from all over the place to cover everything

Managed to get one of the hotels set up andheaded overto drop the Rig off for the squat party (8 miles away). Was running low so stopped for fuel and filled up with Petrol.........it was a deisel, fcuking disaster!!!

Got a cab back to pick up my sierra estate and started to ferry the squat rig which took 5 trips in the car and all the time trying to keep it all low key, coz it was a bit residential.
Just had time to pick up a small rig and lights for the 2nd discowith a stopfor petrol......put fcuking deisel in it!!
So i now had 2 shagged vehicles and was probably the most stessed I have ever been in my life!!

Acab ride and £60 lighter but I made it and was only 40 mins late.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #3014 by mykey
Replied by mykey on topic Worst nightmare.
OMG! Andme thinking it just happen's to me

Tony, why are your scoops upside down?

Anyone got any ply?

More
15 years 9 months ago #3015 by mykey
Replied by mykey on topic Worst nightmare.

ginger_biscuit69 wrote:

is that sarcasm or not!?......... its been computer painted out for internetprivacy!

Yes thats Tony ginge, you should know that by now

Anyone got any ply?

More
15 years 9 months ago #3016 by sam york
Replied by sam york on topic Worst nightmare.

Stable wrote: yep happened to a friend up my way. SPent years creating a beautiful house hand crafted - all oiled wood. Just finished after years of work. One night caught fire and lost the lot.... was down to linseed oily rag.

fundly enough he got onto a day time tv prog about it - kinda like changing rooms - and they paid to get it totally rebuilt! lucky.

You know Lol then?

The old floorboards I ripped up from my parents living room when they had the new floor laid are in the rebuild somewhere [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

More
15 years 9 months ago #3102 by insane tony
Replied by insane tony on topic Worst nightmare.

mykey wrote: OMG! Andme thinking it just happen's to me

Tony, why are your scoops upside down?

What scoops Mykey?? This should clear up the confusion!

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds