Admin and Mods Wanted.. GONE!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #1047 by
Replied by on topic Admin and Mods Wanted.. GONE!
I agree... I'm not interested in talking about the old anymore.... time to move on, it's just easy to get worked up...

Anyways..

I'm putting all energy into getting the main site up and runnig now...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• heathrow_b_line
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 years 10 months ago #1178 by heathrow_b_line
Replied by heathrow_b_line on topic Admin and Mods Wanted.. GONE!
i think we should start a fresh

it would have been nice to 'transplant' over the old forum but in reality we know this will never happen. Even though it is OUR forum as all of us have posted things, it still belongs to Rog et al.

This is no bad thing, as a fresh start we are not forced to carry the clutter that infected the old forum.

The building of a wide knowledge base will not take long, especially when you think this place has only been running less then a week.

Lets keep things politic free here... let them do want they want/ban who they want/read what they want. they are too slippery to admit anything

Lets just concentrate on the speakers, leave the other bullsh*t over

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #1207 by
Replied by on topic Admin and Mods Wanted.. GONE!
here here...

So hbl, I need a nice pretty speaker shaped logo for the skin I have spent hours on for the main site... Like your avatar but with a bit more polish, can you email me some high res doodles so I can get on with it!

Cheers, a.

• ginger_biscuit69
More
15 years 10 months ago #1322 by ginger_biscuit69
Replied by ginger_biscuit69 on topic Admin and Mods Wanted.. GONE!
ive just had a thought, around feburary i stopped recieving email replies, which meant it was a pain to keep track of what i had posted on and replies.... i PM'ed most the admins and nothing happened and no replies. bet this was part of their keep bandwidth down mission. charming.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1347 by sks01
Replied by sks01 on topic Admin and Mods Wanted.. GONE!
i think once the dust has settled from all this their will be a lot less bitching about sp on here anyway, this forum was set up directly because people were pissed off so its bound to have some angry sounding posts on it for the timebeing.

do it for the love of the music

More
15 years 10 months ago #1351 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Admin and Mods Wanted.. GONE!
I guess on this forum, we have the chance of a different dynamic. I was only on SP for around 15 months, but straight awayI could tell that things (mostly bad ) had happened in the past, and every now and again it started to erupt. There are certainly people with big egos around.I have found most of it amusing, mainly, I suppose because I havn't been involved. I think we have to be light hearted about things as much as possible, and remember not to take ourselves to seriously. I would like to think this forum can rise above things that darkened SP. In the end, we will all benefit.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds