Sub suggestions for roots music

More
9 years 6 months ago #22132 by dnb123
Replied by dnb123 on topic Re:Sub suggestions for roots music
Poss irrelevant but I recommend cyclopses if you don't mind about weight. They sound amazing even when turned down they still reach the thirties. People are gunna say cyclopses are a hard build, but I'm 17 and I built two with an electric screwdriver, sandpaper and a jigsaw worth £15. Just a suggestion, sometimes these things are worth working for that extra bit ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: easy my youth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• easy my youth
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #22192 by easy my youth
Replied by easy my youth on topic Re:Sub suggestions for roots music
Greetings dnb123 , I'm intrigued by your post. I am in Jamaica, where we generally don't have access to panel or table saws, cnc machines, and so on. Do you have any photos of your build, my tools are quite simple as well. I have heard that Cyclops sounds good, but the complicated plans deterred me. Your thoughts are most welcome. Thanxx, easy my youth

More
9 years 6 months ago #22193 by dnb123
Replied by dnb123 on topic Re:Re: Sub suggestions for roots music
Okay man well here's the thing, we built these bins for £60 each and they're very nice bins. The plans look complicated but there aren't any awkward angles to cut, all the angles are 45 and 30 degree cuts (all jigsaws have a 30 and 45 degree Mark) Look at my thread 'cyclopse cbe 18 build' that has most the pictures I have. Just remember good bins don't have to cost ya an arm and a leg, also use lots of glue and woodfiller you'll be fine for sure! This is what the bins look like finished
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #22195 by bjm362
Replied by bjm362 on topic Re:Re: Sub suggestions for roots music

dnb123 wrote: Okay man well here's the thing, we built these bins for £60 each and they're very nice bins. The plans look complicated but there aren't any awkward angles to cut, all the angles are 45 and 30 degree cuts (all jigsaws have a 30 and 45 degree Mark) Look at my thread 'cyclopse cbe 18 build' that has most the pictures I have. Just remember good bins don't have to cost ya an arm and a leg, also use lots of glue and woodfiller you'll be fine for sure! This is what the bins look like finished

I probably should have kept this to myself, but I laughed so I hard I had to share it.....That is cool pic of the cabs, except it looks like whoever is standing to the side might be peeing on the wires! LOL! That could result in a shocking experience!
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by bjm362.

More
9 years 6 months ago #22197 by dnb123
Replied by dnb123 on topic Re:Sub suggestions for roots music
Hahaha my mum said the same thing,I was actually battleing it out with that shifty crossover, I would gladly pee on it if I had another one!

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #23308 by NoisyNeighbour
Replied by NoisyNeighbour on topic Sub suggestions for roots music
Is there a way I can link you privately Mr Rog Mogale ???

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #23309 by NoisyNeighbour
Replied by NoisyNeighbour on topic Sub suggestions for roots music
Is there a way I can link you privately Mr Rog Mogale ???

Moderators: levyte357
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds