file Best New Entertainer 2011 - Heat II

12 years 11 months ago #12743 by saul
Replied by saul on topic Best New Entertainer 2011 - Heat II
i have to say tho, the terra horns at the carnival could be heard 6 floats back

shame they didn't shine this weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #12744 by paulus
Replied by paulus on topic Best New Entertainer 2011 - Heat II
defo saul....i also counted 5 floats away to the terras from where i was and going over all the other floats between it and me smiley32

12 years 11 months ago #12756 by SamS
Replied by SamS on topic Best New Entertainer 2011 - Heat II
getting a little worried hopefully my new scoops will be ok in that SMALL room. shud of just kept my mini's. hahaha them n the gsubs would of been silly in that room espiclly with that low celing. i do think the sounds on sunday would of been alot different in a bigger venue like the robin2.

12 years 11 months ago #12758 by luton_soundman
Replied by luton_soundman on topic Best New Entertainer 2011 - Heat II
Yeah not sure how ours will sound in there either sam...between our 2 sounds i think something will get broken! hoping to do paulus an KW proud as i know they went in there and bulldozed the building! whatever happens win or lose it will be a fun and very entertaining day i promise you that! smiley36

12 years 10 months ago #12985 by Phil B
Replied by Phil B on topic Best New Entertainer 2011 - Heat II

saul wrote: i have to say tho, the terra horns at the carnival could be heard 6 floats back

shame they didn't shine this weekend.

Spoke to Mr Biotec the other day , dunno what was going on there? I do know he runs them off P3000`s which always sounded fine before?

Hopefully I`ll have all 8 out again for Carnival ( I need to speak to you Al!) ...dunno what amps to use though? Anyone want to lend me something different? Tried `em on FFa`s and Powersofts ...both very good, and both with very different sounds but I`m always up for a challenge..

Oh did I mention they need about 2k into 8 ohms to get them really moving! Lots of headroom is a good thing.

.p.

Moderators: levyte357