heart ES18BPH

12 years 3 months ago #16125 by bitzo
Replied by bitzo on topic ES18BPH
big brace distance from baffle in akabak sintax

sin(rad(40))*(paneljheight-(1/sin(rad(40))*woodthickness+7.7e-2+bigbraceheight+woodthickness))

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #20775 by pairoj
Replied by pairoj on topic ES18BPH
Thank you

9 years 7 months ago #21909 by Vaibhavdj141996
Replied by Vaibhavdj141996 on topic ES18BPH
Can RCF LF18G401 is suitable for it if magnet side put in the chamber?

9 years 7 months ago #21932 by PrettyHard
Replied by PrettyHard on topic Re:ES18BPH
In using this cab should i invert the polarity?

#OneEyedMonster

9 years 7 months ago #21947 by anjmoor
Replied by anjmoor on topic Re:ES18BPH
Yes you will need to reverse the polarity as your speaker will need to fire backwards

9 years 5 months ago #22083 by ganjafarmers s.s.
Replied by ganjafarmers s.s. on topic ES18BPH
hi everybody,
do you think a pd 1850 would work as well? i want to use them as kick cabinet.
i don't know how can the bottom braces can fix. i mean that them crash with panel B. how did you overcome this?
thanks

9 years 5 months ago #22213 by c-audiofreak
Replied by c-audiofreak on topic ES18BPH
hi all i want to build these as kicks above my x1 subs but need to cut my suit according to my cloth so was wondering if i could use either the emminence sigma pro delta pro or omega pro in this cab aiming to build a pair to begin with then another pair later along withnother pair of x1 and two pairs of MT122 will it work?

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #22218 by bjm362
Replied by bjm362 on topic ES18BPH
I wasn't trying to participate in the discussion about this particular plan, but did want to look at it. When I tried to use the link posted I got this:

"This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.freespeakerplans.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue."

I normally do not see this error, but started to presume it was safe because it is here at Freespeakerplans. It then gave me another warning when I attempted to allow it and proceed:

"If you understand what's going on, you can tell Firefox to start trusting this site's identification. Even if you trust the site, this error could mean that someone is tampering with your connection.

Don't add an exception unless you know there's a good reason why this site doesn't use trusted identification."

I then decided to wait until I mentioned this to you guys before proceeding at all. This may be normal due to how it is hosted....but then I have looked at a lot of plans here and not encountered this. I wasn't sure how to approach it but did feel it would be irresponsible not to mention it..even if it turns out to be something laughable I should have known about! In this case I would rather even be laughed at then not to have informed the group when I should have!

9 years 4 months ago #22341 by Lofobia
Replied by Lofobia on topic ES18BPH
Is there a cheaper driver thats work well in this horn?

I can´t afford 4 SD18 & c18... :(

9 years 3 months ago #22391 by nitrousoutlaw
Replied by nitrousoutlaw on topic ES18BPH
Did the dimensions for the c18-650el v2 change from the original? The speaker magnet hits the rear and bottom panel not letting it sit flush. I triple checked my measurements and they're good.