file B and C speakers.

14 years 8 months ago #6101 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic B and C speakers.
Hi Owain, that speaker was the first model to used in the 12"monitor. Although B and C do make archive stuff, I don't think they will do that one as they don't use that old chassis any more. The speaker is at least 12 years old. But anyway I will ask the question tomorrow.
That cab has been up graded since those days, and it is the 12PLB 7676 that is currently being used.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #6102 by hansa
Replied by hansa on topic B and C speakers.
BTW.. Can you ship to Norway? Drivers and/or horns.

What seems to be the officer, problem?

14 years 8 months ago #6106 by odc04r
Replied by odc04r on topic B and C speakers.

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: Hi Owain, that speaker was the first model to used in the 12"monitor. Although B and C do make archive stuff, I don't think they will do that one as they don't use that old chassis any more. The speaker is at least 12 years old. But anyway I will ask the question tomorrow.
That cab has been up graded since those days, and it is the 12PLB 7676 that is currently being used.

Hi Tony, cheers for the quick reply.

You've got your wires crossed slightly though, the AMX250 is a 10" driver not 12".

Thomann do have it in stock for £80 a unit though, as I only need one perhaps I should go for that if they have been discontinued for a while? Seems a reasonable price for a B&C driver.

Cheers, Owain.

14 years 8 months ago #6109 by tony.a.s.s.
Yes you're right about the model number. I did use the 250 but it was the AMX320 that I used in the first Spektra monitor. It was only AMX that registered with my brain.

14 years 8 months ago #6110 by tony.a.s.s.
Hansa, we can ship anywhere, however, isn't there someone who would be closer regarding distribution or sales.

14 years 3 months ago #6730 by bee
Replied by bee on topic B and C speakers.
hi tony im looking at loading my mt121's, so im looking at 2x12" 2x6" (b&c 6mdn44 6) and 2x1inch + horns what b&c drivers would you recommend and could you get a price for me as well. Im hoping to have the money for this little lot within a few weeks.
Thanks for your help. smiley20

14 years 3 months ago #6854 by bee
Hi tony im looking at purchasing 2 x 6mdn44 2 x de200 and 2 x me45 Im still not sure about what 12 inch drivers i need possible 12pe32. what would you recommend (horn loading) also would you recomend a differant set up to this one or is this a good choice.

regards

Ben

14 years 3 months ago #6863 by tony.a.s.s.
Hi Ben, The components you mention are fine. I'm not sure what you are trying to create with them. Give me a clue. T.

14 years 3 months ago #6865 by bee
im building 2 mt121 top cabs the 12" section is as too plan the the 6" and 1" are to improve on the original design. the 6" is for the horn im designing. hope this helps.

14 years 3 months ago #6889 by tony.a.s.s.
The only problem you will have is a natural balance problem. The 12" is very efficient and the 6 is well down. You will have a large horn for the twelve which will make it even louder and a much smaller horn ( i imagine ) for the six. If completely active, then a balance can obtained with band levels.

Moderators: tony.a.s.s.