i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19503 by akanderson
Replied by akanderson on topic Re: i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs
yea i can guess its only fair if they are his own design, only thing i didnt like was on other posts elsewhere, where the site was mentioned his prices vaired dependent on country, for no reason as they would be emailed,, and i just happen to be it the country where the maximum would be asked, no worries i will contact the guy in full intention, as ive seen tuba designs on media playing sites and they look fantastic abit of a bum about the size for transport reasons but ill cross that bridge,, and the distance away from walls ect but hell they'll work extreme where ever you put emm ayy??

#

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #19504 by Vert
Replied by Vert on topic Re: i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs
I had 4 with the cheapest 200w drivers in and a block of 4 dropped low at a decent volume. I was going to load the punisher in there but sold them. The dr250 or 280 would be a good top to match 4 tubas punisher loaded

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19515 by akanderson
cool Vert, from whats said and the testing ive seen them do with speakers not quite to design but have had astonishing results, so this is the build i will go for with these subs,( just alittle gentle persuading in the direction of the Mrs is needed first),, i realy cant wait to see a test or do some of my own with the punisher's cranked up ,, the tops will be my next mission depending how easy i find it,, im not totaly crapp and have a few carpenters at hand if i have problems,,so dont beleve i will encounter many problems but Who knows?

#

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19572 by akanderson
any ideas on somthing thats a bit more compact that gives the same sort of rumble??

#

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19573 by akanderson
or could i get away with downsizing any other plans,, like hogs, cubas, or MBH types?? im after low trowser rumbling bass from a fairly ecomonical space for transport reasons and when on 2nd floor, i know its only a box but would like it to look funky sorta too thanks guys for the help and im on this 1 and ready to build now and will be posting pics on the project ;-)

#

More
11 years 2 months ago #19574 by bgrade
Replied by bgrade on topic Re: i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs
If you want to go lower and smaller, then you should do bass reflex. Won't be as loud, but properly designed it could have lower extension.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akanderson

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds