i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19485 by akanderson
i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs was created by akanderson
hi guys wonder if anyone can help me please, i have 2 12.00 babys and am not disapointed with them but i have them fitted into a pair of top cabs which somehow dont quite work derrr.. i have been trawling aroung diffrent designs but before i jump in to build somthing which again isint quite right i shall ask people who are most likly to give me the results im after.. These babys are supposed to rumble down to 20 hz???? is this acheveable?? and with what design please Thanks for all those who join in Respek

#

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19486 by akanderson
Replied by akanderson on topic Re: i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs
I would also be happy to fit these into a double box if it ment i gave me Max efficentcy

#

More
11 years 2 months ago #19487 by Vert
Replied by Vert on topic Re: i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs
Is it the punisher? if so load them into a tuba 30 as wide as the plans allow. or make two

More
11 years 2 months ago #19494 by bgrade
Replied by bgrade on topic Re: i have 2x Ciare 12.00 subs
If you are trying to hit 20hz, I would not recommend a horn loaded design. Best best would be to do a large reflex or bandpass box. It will not be very loud if you shoot for 20hz, if the driver can actually do it (I have not looked at the driver's specs). Also there is not a whole lot of 20hz in professionally mastered music. I would say aim for low 30s and get more volume.

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19495 by akanderson
thanks guys, Yes Vert they are the punisher 12:00 SW, i hav'nt yet come across the Tuba 30, i will search the site down for plans and any testing that may have been done, Cheerz dude ,, Bgrade here is the link to ciare italian speakers website which gives all the info needed, the only thing i need myself is a brain to make head or tails at the small parameters ( i was never that good with maths) and so wouldent know where to begin. Ive had bassreflex speakers berfore and they have had quite a boom to them, so maby this is an option Thanks Bgrade, I play Hard Dance, breakbeats and that sort of stuff which, with the comming of DubStep, it has been infulencing all styles with its low end spine tingling Bass lines everyone is loving atm. i was once told i would never get trowser blasting bass without getting at least 18s,, i didnt beleve him!

just as a foot note i have vairous amps to run,, INUKE6000 & 1000 and a stanton A1800
Thanks All ;-)

#

More
11 years 2 months ago #19496 by bgrade
Tuba 30 is a BFM design
www.billfitzmaurice.com/T30.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: akanderson

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19497 by akanderson
great look perfect for the situation, tricky to build from what i understand but gotta be worth a go many thanks bgrade ;-)

#

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19499 by akanderson
dun a bit of reasearch on the tuba and yes looks great.. i must build!! now as we are on a free speaker plans forum, are there any free plans floating around on this design??? i can keep you all informed on build progress and cant wait to do some testing of my own,, Its a funeral directors next door and dont beleve i will have any problems in waking the dead with what is planned Thank you so much ;-)

#

• akanderson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #19500 by akanderson
and then once im done here i will start a new thread as with what to do with my pair of 15" P Audio P150/2226 and see what notes i can hit with those, hey,,, thanks guys bin a good source of info Thanks

#

More
11 years 2 months ago #19502 by bgrade
I am afraid you will have to buy that dudes designs. They are not too expensive, but he pops up with litigation any time someone posts one of his plans.

I almost bought one of his plans for the Titan 48 but then changed my mind and made 1850 horns instead. No regrets. Make sure you can get it through all of the necessary doors. Tuba 30s skinny dimension is 27". I would not be able to get it through my basement doors, where I store my stuff.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds