seen a build like this before?

• crossed
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #15738 by crossed
Replied by crossed on topic seen a build like this before?
Well, it started falling apart at about 3 minutes.

On the first try the box vibrated across the floor so I had to get my daughter to sit on it haha. The cab made it through one play of the song and then a little bit into the second. It actually didn't sound too bad at the very first even with a speaker way out of the cab requirements.

[tube:3c4l13jg]uzXsX9mSDSo[/tube:3c4l13jg]
[tube:3c4l13jg]5zhw4_LuiDk[/tube:3c4l13jg]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #15739 by bee

More
12 years 5 months ago #15740 by t.geessounds
Replied by t.geessounds on topic seen a build like this before?
i guess that wat u do when u got nothing to do or board :lol:

• crossed
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #15847 by crossed
Yeah, this is what I do when I dont want to spend money on the good wood yet and can't use power tools because the kids are around smiley4 haha, that's what causses the boredom... get tired of playing WoW.

But, my youtube account got banned, so the video is gone now. I video recorded come of my vinyls playing on the turntables, but Blackhole records didn't like that I had some of theirs up. You get three warnings before being banned. All three warnings came within a short time and I hadn't checked my email durring the day to remove all Blackhole recording songs.

More
12 years 4 months ago #15967 by djinfamousj
Replied by djinfamousj on topic seen a build like this before?
Brings back memories of a scaled down mock up I did in '96 of a W bin using a cheap 5" driver we had, suprisingly it lasted right up until it fell off the shelf. Likely only put a couple watts into but we were impressed, lol... I've gained a huge amount of knowledge since then but have yet to build anything more than porter boxes for cars... Some day I will finally build something worth while

to clairfy... Yes I made it out of sheet rock and tape

• crossed
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #15973 by crossed

djinfamousj wrote: Brings back memories of a scaled down mock up I did in '96 of a W bin using a cheap 5" driver we had, suprisingly it lasted right up until it fell off the shelf. Likely only put a couple watts into but we were impressed, lol... I've gained a huge amount of knowledge since then but have yet to build anything more than porter boxes for cars... Some day I will finally build something worth while

to clairfy... Yes I made it out of sheet rock and tape

Haha, nice. It was good for a test... it made it easier when I got into the real thing.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds