message for rog if you are reading this...

• ginger_biscuit69
  • Topic Author
More
15 years 10 months ago #548 by ginger_biscuit69
message for rog if you are reading this... was created by ginger_biscuit69
im sorry about all that has happened (even if i wasnt involved). Im sure we all know how much the forum meant to you, and I hope you can face the demons and register over here and be an active member to this forum.

there has been all this mention of tony being such an important factor in SP, and i believe people are missing the level of input you have provided over the years too. sure there has been mishaps which could or could not have involved you, but it would be nice if we could all just get on with this forum and you could post advice and people justleave at that, and leave the accusitions and mistrust over at SP.

I believe this should be better for you anyway, as by just being an active member, you can distance yourself from the responsibility of 'giving away the industry secrets' and the problem you mentioned of mixing your work and play interests.

i hope to hear from you soon.

all the best, Pat.A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #702 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic message for rog if you are reading this...
I too would like to see him here. He may not be able to read pm's but no one can deny his input will add a good dimension to this new forum. Whether we hear from him or not, I believe he is always with us and he knows exactly what goes on. So come on Rog, it's only Rock and Roll but we like it.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
15 years 10 months ago #813 by jake_fielder
Replied by jake_fielder on topic message for rog if you are reading this...

Whether or not he's logged in to SP for a while doesnt mean he's not there. And im sure he's watching this closely....

Join in, we'd love to hear from you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 10 months ago #863 by
I would be greatly honored if Rog posted here.. if your reading Rog, no hard feelings mate, still have massive respect for what you started!

A.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds