Twin cubo kick graph and plan

More
3 years 2 months ago #24794 by daMLC
Twin cubo kick graph and plan was created by daMLC
Hello !

I was wondering if there is a graph and plan for the mysterious twin cubo kick, as seen on the cubo kick page? (it's the photo attached that triggerd my curiosity)

cause i searched the google and found only one website in a cryptical language that seemingly had plans, but no real datasheet.

it would stack perfectly on a MHB 4818, that's why i'd really like to have the data.

Thanks in advance !!

Fridolin
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #24801 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic Twin cubo kick graph and plan
Not that I'm aware of but it's basically just two Cubo Kick's with the mouths together. So all you have to do is make two Cubo Kick's, one without the bottom panel and instead of using 4 normal side panels, cut 2 large side panels. I would also decrease the height of the ports (now 7 cm) to 6.9 cm.

Cubo
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Cubo15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: daMLC

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #24803 by daMLC
Replied by daMLC on topic Twin cubo kick graph and plan
Thank you cubo !

and about the equalizing graph, i guess ill need to measure the output myself, for it won't exactly behave the same as two kicks put side by side imho? I feel as im the first ever trying to build that plan, quite thrilling :)

Ill put them on this thread when we've built it

peace,

Frido
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by daMLC.

More
3 years 1 month ago #24805 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic Twin cubo kick graph and plan
The frequency response mostly depends on the driver used, the cabinet placement (especially indoors) and the amount of cabinets stacked. A double kick will have a smoother response than a single kick. A benefit of the double kick over side-by-side placement is partial force cancellation (that's always good), differences in frequency response will be small and generally of little concern.
The following user(s) said Thank You: daMLC

More
3 years 1 month ago #24807 by daMLC
Replied by daMLC on topic Twin cubo kick graph and plan
okay thanks a lot !

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds