file Advise

9 years 1 month ago #22547 by bigboybunce
Advise was created by bigboybunce
Hi guys I'm looking to build a rig to accommodate a crowd of around 300-400 people. This rig will be used to play mainly house and garage music. I was wondering what speakers and amp people recommend to build on the stack I'm only an electrician but i am going to be helped by a mate who is a carpenter so skill isn't really an issue. I would prefer to keep the costs to a minimum but I have no budget as I am in no rush and this project can be put on pause until I get more funds .

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #22548 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Advise
there is many routes you could go with this system, is size of rig an issue, i.e. are you looking for a compact system or big box system.... do you have any experience running rigs, so is a plug and play type thing needed....

9 years 1 month ago #22549 by bigboybunce
Replied by bigboybunce on topic Re:Advise
Size isn't an issue and I've never run a rig before, I've setup a couple PAs into a power amp before but I don't think that's the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #22555 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Re:Advise
ok my first advise is to get reading, start in the novice section (pa for dummys) on this site, your very quickly realise there is a lot to learn, before even picking out the cabs system you need.