Replacing / fixing mykeys mid horn

• Requiem
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #20520 by Requiem
Replacing / fixing mykeys mid horn was created by Requiem
(Moved from Speakerplans)

Hey guys, small issue here I need to source one of mykeys mid horns as the centre piece on one of mine broke off when we were packing up after a party yesterday.

Im not sure if its repairable as the 4 small sections that connect the centre piece to the outside flare section of the horn are in bits and some of them are lost, also the centre section is quite heavy its made out of some kind of ceramic so would take some very strong glue to fix it again even if i did have all of the pieces (plus i dont trust myself to do it)

Now I know there's been some issues with distribution but how easy realisticly is it to get hold of one of these? I was going to contact mykey himself through speakerplans but I see both of his accounts are suspended for some reason. Does anyone have any other means of contact for him?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #20521 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Replacing / fixing mykeys mid horn
he is on facebook, and a member on hear, his account was suspended on sp...... there are some in the uk, but from what I hear the uk supplier wont release them......

send him a pm on hear or facebook......

• Requiem
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #20522 by Requiem
Replied by Requiem on topic Replacing / fixing mykeys mid horn
Cheers mate. found the horn on bluearan. Do you have a link to Mykey on facebook?
Just an update for this, if possible all i require is the phase plug attached to the ring, not the whole unit. I recently purchased the speakers and hadnt taken them apart yet so wasnt aware the horn an phase plug could be taken apart easily

More
10 years 8 months ago #20526 by bee

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds