Profile.

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #20311 by tony.a.s.s.
Profile. was created by tony.a.s.s.
When I go to my Profile page, it's blank. Any ideas?

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #20312 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Re: Profile.
same hear tony. I think its all being updated ready for the new version....

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #20313 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Re: Profile.
Thanks for that Ben, at least it's not me having a Pensioner moment. I just wish this forum could get a bit of a Kick Start again, The facility and layout is far better than SP in my opinion, and the Forum deserves a better response than it gets.

More
10 years 9 months ago #20314 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Re: Profile.
Indeed, the profile page should be fixed with the new upgrade. I have been sidetracked by work, but it is all coming together. I should have everything sorted by the end of the month or so. I will let you all know. ;)

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #20315 by tony.a.s.s.
Great stuff, It wasn't that important for me from an operational point of view, it's just that I had no way of knowing whether there was a fault at my end. I am no Computer Geek, so I don't have the ability to delve into these things when they go wrong. Thanks.

More
10 years 9 months ago #20397 by Hard1
Replied by Hard1 on topic Re: Profile.
Ooooo Tony, Blank profile? Pensioner moments? Don't tempt me mate :lol:

Anyway, just saying hello. This is a voice from very far in your murky past mate... :)

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #20398 by tony.a.s.s.
Well I'm in the middle of a Gig at the moment, and there has been plenty of Mirk in the past, so you're going to have to giver a clue.

More
10 years 9 months ago #20399 by Hard1
Didn't mean to interrupt you mate, have a good one, but I am very surprised you can get to a gig these days without a portable life support machine at very least. I was amazed to see you on here, you must be what - about 102 now?

Fair play to you mate, fair play. I can't even go to the toilet without help these days. Anyway, we will catch up again soon - your old mate Big Bertha... xx

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #20400 by tony.a.s.s.
I'd be very surprised if were not Keith Hardy. When the message came up, I was thinking who is this madman, and then it clicked. I think people would be interested in your activities both past and present. If you can't think of much, make something up, we all like a good read on these Forums.
I do quite a few Gigs with my new system, which was only built for demos in the beginning, but it has all Mushroomed, but I do restrict myself to Southend, although I will travel anywhere to do a Demo.

More
10 years 9 months ago #20401 by Hard1
Haha Yes! You got me! I don't believe I've seen you since the Cunard Hotel Hammersmith pre PLASA days, when we had adjoining booths. As you know I really only got involved with music systems not PA, but yourself along with dear old Dave Martin (RIP) were pretty much the only complete PA solution companies in the UK at that time. When was that, around 1980 or earlier?

Crikey, so long ago and yest it seems like yesterday somehow. Lots to tell but fully retired now for health reasons anyway but I am approaching 70. But you know? Once a speaker man always a speaker man which is why you find me lurking here.

Anyway, Tony, I would like to hear more about your new systems. Where is the best place we can chinwag and take the piss out of the small box brigade? Just kidding but it's good to hear from you. I do not believe I 've seen or heard of anyone else from those days. Perhaps they're all dead. I know I should be, but that's another story.

Cheers mate,

Keith Hardy AKA Big Bertha

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds