lol!!!!!!

• joeysub
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #18351 by joeysub
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationlol!!!!!! was created by joeysub
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration:ohmy:

i count 36 piezo tweeters, bit over kill lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #18352 by NorfolkDad
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by NorfolkDad on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
hi- I only count 28... I think you've counted the reflex ports at the bottom left and right of the cabs which would take you up to 36....

Horrible speaker set up though..... :silly:

George C

• joeysub
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #18353 by joeysub
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by joeysub on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
No defo 36!

Mid range horns are also large piezo in them cabs!

Deafness anyone? :unsure:

More
11 years 11 months ago #18354 by NorfolkDad
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by NorfolkDad on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
good point.... still a horrible setup

:S

• thepersonunknown
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #18380 by thepersonunknown
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by thepersonunknown on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
36 TWITTERS and one TWIT. at that price i would want the twit to cook and clean well cos hes going to be me and the girlies servant for a few months to sweeten that deal. actualy i think i would tip the twit to just let it all fall out the back of the van in the hope the impending crash bang of impact might actualy makes a loud noise come from these ofensivly colourd boxes. gives a whole new meaning to tacky paint. im sure lack of braceing and box resonance must pump out a couple more db when they hit the curb sliding along at 110kmph, although it is true that mdf is very well dampened. if they were only carpeted they could make a good toy for the cat, a sort of made in china diversion tactic in the hope of saving the couch from a misery if sneaky clawed paws, or perhaps a coolish footstool. im sure them tweeters are great for scratching an itchy foot without streatching out an arm.

honestly, who in their right mind would build up a rig like that. whats the motivation here. i understand with a teenager who wants to impress some 15 year old girl with cool red and blue boxes with silver piezos (in the hope of looking metalic, or just to serve as a warning not to come close, as im sure you would see em before you hear em mercyfully). all this scheme hatched with the faint hope of losing his virginity, but the thing is that this guy has obvioulsy spent a decent sum of money (probably no less then the asking price) on what realy is just tatt. (actualy im wrong, tat no way deserves such an insult

you guys might be thinking that this slagging off of some poor fool is way of character for me, and i guess u would be right..... but really, i dont know what to say....

• joeysub
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #18381 by joeysub
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by joeysub on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
:lol:

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #18383 by tony.a.s.s.
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
Those cabs have been shown before, but there shouldn't be any surprise. There are many DJ's who operate their own systems that look like that. These are DJ's who are outside of the speaker appreciation society.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by tony.a.s.s..

More
11 years 11 months ago #18392 by anjmoor
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by anjmoor on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
I think you are most definitely right there Tony, it looks like a rig I would have bought in the late 80's early 90's.

• thepersonunknown
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #18393 by thepersonunknown
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by thepersonunknown on topic Re: lol!!!!!!
Quote tony

Those cabs have been shown before, but there shouldn't be any surprise. There are many DJ's who operate their own systems that look like that. These are DJ's who are outside of the speaker appreciation society.

End quote

I hear you Tony, but this to me will never stop being a paradox. i meen why do they do it? if its not for the love of the system, then one will hope its for the love of the music, but then it still seems like a catch 22 to me. perhaps is some kind of practical joke.

it just seems like a lot of money to spend on something which is obviously of little importance to this individual. either that or i just dont understand.

no actualy i realy dont understand

• thepersonunknown
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #18394 by thepersonunknown
one thing is clear... its not at all fair to generalise that women are the ones who buy usless things because they are shiny and nice colours

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds