cpa 15-1000??????????

• joeysub
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 days ago #17780 by joeysub
cpa 15-1000?????????? was created by joeysub

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/freespeakerplans/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 304. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joeysub
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 days ago #17787 by joeysub
Replied by joeysub on topic cpa 15-1000??????????

• thepersonunknown
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 2 days ago #17813 by thepersonunknown
Replied by thepersonunknown on topic cpa 15-1000??????????
is it a speaker or a potato masher? what does that dustcap do?

dont know mate. its a pickle, cos it just expensive enough to be a gamble, but a bit too expensive for a long shot experiment. if you thinking of doing it then i suggest drinking a bottle of gin or similar before ordering. i think its a psychological fact that you will regret it less that way.

• thepersonunknown
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 2 days ago #17814 by thepersonunknown
Replied by thepersonunknown on topic cpa 15-1000??????????
its got an Fo of 31hz. not a good sign me thinks.

Edit: then again, find of the decade if your right about it.

but realy whats up with that dust cap. could that actualy be for something, it seems like an mms expensive way to give product originality. also whats the deal with spider looking dustcaps, like on some of the cerwin vega drivers. its just for show right? my limited understanding reveals me no posible gain from doing this, i could only imagine it adding mass in a way that neither strengthens th cone or improves the voice coil. i dare to be critical, although the CV stroker, which some consider a good driver, and i understand was top notch in its day uses this. makes me want to believe thats its something more that asthetics, but then again cerwin vega is not always what i consider tastefull with its presentation. (subjective opinion)

More
11 years 5 months ago #19179 by asmaster1989
Replied by asmaster1989 on topic Re: cpa 15-1000??????????
hi :P it is radiator for cooling the voice coil. Some guy tested it. Those speakers can handle 2,8 KW peak

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds