bass cabs

• swire01
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #18160 by swire01
bass cabs was created by swire01
hi im new to the site so please bare wiyh me. looking for a bass box design to play roots music.only 1 snag.i dont want anything to big.not even mini scoops.using fane colossus 18xbs.have you any ideas.peace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #18161 by t.geessounds
Replied by t.geessounds on topic bass cabs
the cubo sub

More
11 years 10 months ago #18162 by bee
Replied by bee on topic bass cabs
a micro scoop....... or you could look at the b&c sub 18 plan........ or the cubo as pointed out......

• swire01
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #18202 by swire01
Replied by swire01 on topic bass cabs
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR REPLYS.NEVER SEEN ANY PLANS FOR A MICRO SCOOP AND IDEAS WERE TO LOOK THEY SOUND LIKE A GOOD OPTION.CUBO ALSO LOOK PROMISING.WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE MICRO SCOOPS BEFORE I MAKE UP MY MIND.CHEERS smiley20

More
11 years 10 months ago #18204 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic bass cabs

swire01 wrote: hi im new to the site so please bare wiyh me. looking for a bass box design to play roots music.only 1 snag.i dont want anything to big.not even mini scoops.

Will be here waiting for you, when after wasting lots of timber, you decide on full, or mini scoops, or 2x18 reflex.. smiley16

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
11 years 10 months ago #18209 by t.geessounds

levyte357 wrote:

swire01 wrote: hi im new to the site so please bare wiyh me. looking for a bass box design to play roots music.only 1 snag.i dont want anything to big.not even mini scoops.

Will be here waiting for you, when after wasting lots of timber, you decide on full, or mini scoops, or 2x18 reflex.. smiley16

+! smiley20 go for the mini scoop

More
11 years 10 months ago #18212 by bee
the cubo, is great in small venues up a few 100 people, but you wont get throw in big venues, or for outside use....... a mini scoop would be a better choice for an inbetween the two........ yes you are correct, dont think there is any plans out yet of micro scoops....... i have been building some this week, but they are a production model, not a diy cab....... Lev may have a plan for a micro as he collects scoop plans smiley26 , just had a look at all the scoop plans i have, and all the small scoop plans fall into the mini scoop region...... (well the ones i could share do)

More
11 years 10 months ago #18214 by t.geessounds
bee wat the dimension of a micro scoop may i ask??

More
11 years 10 months ago #18221 by bee
anything thats small than a mini..... smiley36

my take on a micro scoop is it has to be under 700mm high........ basically a scoop that is smaller than the average mini scoop size.....

• swire01
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #18338 by swire01
Replied by swire01 on topic Re: bass cabs
i alresdy built 18 reflex cabs but they only work well for small dancefloor fill.idont want to build full or mini scoops for the reason im a one man band (huff and puff)i do work out but im not the hulk.this is why im looking for something smaller with throw.i here your the man for scoops of all sizes.

Moderators: levyte357
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds