file SoundSystem Sound off July

12 years 8 months ago #14223 by levyte357
SoundSystem Sound off July was created by levyte357
Did anyone here go to this last Sunday?

Was not far from me, but had to travel early Monday, so couldn't make it.

Heard someone's amp blew before gig started properly, is this true?

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #14224 by bee
Replied by bee on topic SoundSystem Sound off July
must of been the weather lev i had 3 amps go down this week end, 1 x crest 1 x qsc and a crown, not all in the same venue, lol ill add them to the need to get fixed pile........

i think this was the event tweeterbox was talking to me about....... he said only one of the systems could fill the venue with sound....... smiley13 is there any pics..........

12 years 8 months ago #14227 by saul
Replied by saul on topic SoundSystem Sound off July
i heard foundation had technicals

however , spanners XBs filling the room with warmth again

12 years 8 months ago #14230 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic SoundSystem Sound off July

saul wrote: i heard foundation had technicals

however , spanners XBs filling the room with warmth again

Was it their amp that blew?

12 years 8 months ago #14237 by Gee136
Replied by Gee136 on topic SoundSystem Sound off July
Our sound was there Goverment, the reflex sound, the venue is a large venue, bigger than the sliverspoon in Wembley, Field Frequency sounded well with their fane xb loaded scoops, (their boxes playing half the hall length) Ebony showcase sounded good with their Ligwa minis (their boxes playing full length of hall) Foundation playing their boxes full length of hall, they had some issues with tuning, our sound playing full length of the hall, (we where struggling!!) but kept up the pace, the venue is a two section affair for us, (750 people capacity venue).

Ebony Showcase matrix amp blew @ the beginning, but managed to get matrix to bring down another unit, so all was good!! pics over on SP if intreasted.

Peace............................................ smiley4

12 years 8 months ago #14238 by levyte357

Gee136 wrote: Our sound was there Goverment, the reflex sound, the venue is a large venue, bigger than the sliverspoon in Wembley, Field Frequency sounded well with their fane xb loaded scoops, (their boxes playing half the hall length) Ebony showcase sounded good with their Ligwa minis (their boxes playing full length of hall) Foundation playing their boxes full length of hall, they had some issues with tuning, our sound playing full length of the hall, (we where struggling!!) but kept up the pace,

Thanks,

Would be great if Ballistic go there with their 1850 full scoops and a bad bwoy amp like Crest or Crown.

12 years 8 months ago #14241 by luton_soundman
Replied by luton_soundman on topic SoundSystem Sound off July

levyte357 wrote: [Would be great if Ballistic go there with their 1850 full scoops and a bad bwoy amp like Crest or Crown.

dont have any crown amps im afraid, can either use void, crest cc5500 or the peavey cs4080. I'd like to bring 8 scoops in there one day smiley2

and yeah it was the matrix that blew again.

12 years 8 months ago #14243 by paulus
Replied by paulus on topic SoundSystem Sound off July
Lookin forward to this,just missed the dead line for this would have been great too hear 2 pairs of steve b in the same place,but I am in sept one so will link up then lev,last time I played out on a good surply was bristol lookin forward

12 years 8 months ago #14244 by levyte357

luton_soundman wrote:

levyte357 wrote: [Would be great if Ballistic go there with their 1850 full scoops and a bad bwoy amp like Crest or Crown.

dont have any crown amps im afraid, can either use void, crest cc5500 or the peavey cs4080. I'd like to bring 8 scoops in there one day smiley2

and yeah it was the matrix that blew again.

:lol:

I hear the venue has 32A/16A Outlets, so I expect the following from you "Luton",

12 years 8 months ago #14245 by luton_soundman
Replied by luton_soundman on topic SoundSystem Sound off July
:lol: it is a big venue though...hmmmmmm....... are you gona reach? ring me if you do,, and bring a hard hat!

Moderators: levyte357