MINI SCOOP SHOOTOUT 2011

More
12 years 10 months ago #13895 by bee
Replied by bee on topic MINI SCOOP SHOOTOUT 2011
these events take time, any money, which is given by the organisers, so lets show them support as the fsp comunity and help get behind the events....... like ive said i would be happy to take the van.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13899 by Sinfinity
Replied by Sinfinity on topic MINI SCOOP SHOOTOUT 2011
I live in Colchester on the east coast. I dont care if its Bristol / London / Brighton or Birmingham, I accept that I shall have to drive to get to the event wherever it is. If its Bristol I spend a bit more time in the car, but accepting that the organisers have put in time, and money, to make the event happen, I am not going to complain about some extra minutes sat in my car. ( Lands End however would raise an eyebrow )

There are sounds all over this country. I would not expect them all to attend meetings in West London. I look forward to the Bristol meet.

Cheers
Matt

More
12 years 10 months ago #13900 by bee

Sinfinity wrote: I live in Colchester on the east coast. I dont care if its Bristol / London / Brighton or Birmingham, I accept that I shall have to drive to get to the event wherever it is. If its Bristol I spend a bit more time in the car, but accepting that the organisers have put in time, and money, to make the event happen, I am not going to complain about some extra minutes sat in my car. ( Lands End however would raise an eyebrow )

There are sounds all over this country. I would not expect them all to attend meetings in West London. I look forward to the Bristol meet.

Cheers
Matt

smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 smiley20

More
12 years 10 months ago #13905 by Gambian Ras
Replied by Gambian Ras on topic MINI SCOOP SHOOTOUT 2011

Sinfinity wrote: I live in Colchester on the east coast. I dont care if its Bristol / London / Brighton or Birmingham, I accept that I shall have to drive to get to the event wherever it is. If its Bristol I spend a bit more time in the car, but accepting that the organisers have put in time, and money, to make the event happen, I am not going to complain about some extra minutes sat in my car. ( Lands End however would raise an eyebrow )

Cheers
Matt

smiley32 smiley20 +1

More
12 years 10 months ago #13906 by MAutopsy
Replied by MAutopsy on topic MINI SCOOP SHOOTOUT 2011
I'll Build a boat....... smiley20

More
12 years 10 months ago #13909 by bee

MAutopsy wrote: I'll Build a boat....... smiley20

smiley36 you better start rowing now......

More
12 years 10 months ago #13961 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic MINI SCOOP SHOOTOUT 2011
I'll be coming from Southend on Sea. London's much nearer to Bristol.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
12 years 10 months ago #14011 by mykey-
Replied by mykey- on topic MINI SCOOP SHOOTOUT 2011
I come from 'bother on the why', also known as 'why bother'

Moderators: levyte357
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds