Video from BNE 2011

More
12 years 10 months ago #13859 by saul
Replied by saul on topic Video from BNE 2011

levyte357 wrote:

saul wrote: don't want to be a party pooper or anything, but....

Does anyone find it a bit contrary having judges in a ENTERTAINMENTcompetition??

SURELY this is about the people, and therefore the people should decide who is the best entertainer.

Bring back the crowd vote i say!!!

People in crowd will always vote for systems who are their mates, not on technical excellence.

You can't beat impartial judges who are soundmen, and know the game, and know what makes a good system.

Sick of people saying saying systems are great, when they just have sub pressure, and no mid tops, or sparkle, or tunes.. :lol:

who's said that?

btw , see what i wrote in response on SP

also, if this is all about technical exclellence, that's fine - but the name of the competition needs changing

lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13860 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic Video from BNE 2011

saul wrote:

levyte357 wrote: People in crowd will always vote for systems who are their mates, not on technical excellence.

You can't beat impartial judges who are soundmen, and know the game, and know what makes a good system.

Sick of people saying saying systems are great, when they just have sub pressure, and no mid tops, or sparkle, or tunes.. :lol:

who's said that?

btw , see what i wrote in response on SP

also, if this is all about technical exclellence, that's fine - but the name of the competition needs changing

lol

Some of the "big" sound men present at the final last year, told me if there were judges Ren would have won easily.

I'm not commenting on last year, but was glad to see Judges in the event this year.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: levyte357
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds