All pictures Matrix amp related.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9700 by jonny4288
Replied by jonny4288 on topic All pictures Matrix amp related.
Bit of a odd mix to be honest :P i usually use a usb2/mt122 combo but as the event was primarily psytrance me and a buddy did a linkup between the following:

usb2s on bass
martin f2b's on upper bass
some old school atc 10" phase plugged mids with 2" tops and bullets -

and some ohm wedges for monitor mixes

was going to use the mt122's but wanted to hear these mid tops in action :)

those martin's just some seem to love psytrance, measurement mic had been misplaced tough so there was quite a bit of sorta guess work/tweaking envolved getting the delay and crossover points / eq to get the usb2's and martins to sit well together, :) so a bit of an experiment really, there was a band on early on so brought the usb2s to ensure we got some decent low end for the bass guitar low notes. very happy with the usb2 though, such a easy to move cab for a 18"er for the output and low notes it produces,

not the best pic, one of his martins still needs finishing, :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #10083 by Biggus
Replied by Biggus on topic All pictures Matrix amp related.
Was Deejayin out this weekend and found this Matrix used on DJ montior duties First time I've heard one of these amps.
[attachment=0:sgsqlt7q]<!-- ia0 -->New Image.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:sgsqlt7q]
Attachments:

• Sinfinity
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #10096 by Sinfinity
Replied by Sinfinity on topic All pictures Matrix amp related.

Biggus wrote: Was Deejayin out this weekend and found this Matrix used on DJ montior duties First time I've heard one of these amps.
[attachment=0:34qqk3ls]<!-- ia0 -->New Image.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:34qqk3ls]

Thankyou for the picture. smiley1

Moderators: matrix ampSinfinity
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds