heart pa for ravers Which getting old for loca

7 years 3 months ago #23659 by vogltek
:lol: Holla guys and gals!

I already (helped) built a soundsystem years ago, so I have a few Basics .
We had fun building it, had fun playing at own parties with it, but System got bigger and (martin) speaker were bought.

Sound was huge but vibe got lost the bigger it got.

Now i and a few people wanna build a small sound tower for nice and small parties for our friends-20 to 50 people max.

I really liked what we build years ago
(Image on youtube;
)
, but only need one Part of it;
18" w bin
2 15" on it.
A mid and High on top

Only thing is w bin are unhandy to transport but perfect as " table " for the next speaker.

So I really would look forward to Infos About good and Easy to build speaker like those.
Furthermore Infos regarding matching drivers and amps (quality meets price kinda thing)
and where i can get additional stuff like Plastik corners and so on...local Dealers are expensive.

Browsed threw the Plans on the Page but they are so many, Hard to decide...

Thx in advance...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #23670 by Cubo15
Replied by Cubo15 on topic pa for ravers Which getting old for loca
For 20 - 50 people max. I would look into 2 small reflex cabinets (10" or 12" plus compression driver) and a single sub. Perhaps a Boominator and a sub similar to my name? :blush:

Best regards

Cubo

7 years 3 months ago #23672 by Rog Mogale
Replied by Rog Mogale on topic pa for ravers Which getting old for loca
I would agree that for 20 to 50 people a reflex system would be perfect. But feel for this group of individuals it may not have the vibe they are after.

The last system they liked was mostly horn loaded and I think if they go reflex they are going to miss a lot of the connection and character that horns have. It might not be right, but if it gets the job done....

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #24239 by penteks
Replied by penteks on topic pa for ravers Which getting old for loca
Did you thought about to build some of the HD15?
Maybe good in combination with a single 15'' W-bin,(Eliminator for Example) better to transport then the 18'' Version.

Greetz