First Rig - Small Project (HELP NEEDED)

More
9 years 5 months ago #22315 by bjm362
Replied by bjm362 on topic Re:First Rig - Small Project (HELP NEEDED)

dnb123 wrote: Sanaway lab grupen copy amps are very good for the price you pay (if you feel comfortable wiring money to China you could get yourself some powerful Amps for virtually nothing!

Then for a crossover, these lot are gunna tell you to get a 3way active.... Go to freedsp<<< they charge 50 euroes for a copy of a dsp (I believe it runs with sigma audio) the only thing is you have to wait two weeks for them to get 20 orders in.

Drivers... Rig resale page on facebook!! If not just search around but you're much better off going with second hand drivers that's in good conditions.

Then for setting up the dsp just download the software and follow instructions, for one 4way stack including dsp, 2 1000w amps maybe 1 2000w @8ohm (btw overshoot with the power of Chinese amps I.e if you want 2k at 8ohm, buy 3 or 4k ) and drivers and cabs if you built it yourself could cost you £400

dnb123, you wouldn't happen to have a good link on those copy amps by any chance would you? I have looked at some...but not knowing enough about the companies I haven't been totally comfortable with that concept!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mini-mad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #22602 by dnb123
Replied by dnb123 on topic Re:First Rig - Small Project (HELP NEEDED)
@bjm362 I dont have links because im pretty sure they dont have a website, however ill have a look later for the specs sheet which includes price, you can geta rough idea of what theyre about

More
9 years 1 month ago #22607 by bee

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds