New system Design

• ElementaryHIFI
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #19583 by ElementaryHIFI
New system Design was created by ElementaryHIFI
Hey bredrin, we are designing and building a new rig. We have decided on a 4way pre and super scoops for the sub bass using fane xb18 drivers. We would love input on which low mids and high mids to use both driver and enclosure types. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Guide and blesssssssss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #19585 by bee

• ElementaryHIFI
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #19587 by ElementaryHIFI
Replied by ElementaryHIFI on topic Re: New system Design
Good drivers are hard to get here. plenty of cheap chinese stuff but it's not worth buying. I think i can get hold of some fane 12/300's and build some front horns for the mid tops. So just need to decide on kicks. I'm thinking that the kicks are most important coz they are what is most heard. HD15 boxes with PD drivers would be nice but a cheaper alternative would be fantastic. For the tops a simple box with bullet piezo's and perhaps a 1" horn. Shipping drivers from UK aint cheap :ohmy:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #19959 by
Replied by on topic Re: New system Design
All the things I described indicates that the new activity is better than all the complications, such as controlling, equalization, and the record of things. Moreover, two and a 50 percent years, Blizzard Enjoyment has declared rs 3 Items launch time frame yet, and this shows one thing: They execute tirelessly to make a excellent activity, that makes the lovers satisfied.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds