Intro

• stockw_
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago #25022 by stockw_
Intro was created by stockw_
Thought I'd do an introduction post but I'll keep it short. I've been involved in music for the past decade or so. Studied music during my younger years in London, went on to DJ, throw parties and start a label. Always been into soundsystem music whether it's Bass / Dub / Freetekno but mostly interested in anything with an experimental twang to it. The idea of building my own system always appealed to me massively but it was very much a pipe dream, seemed out of reach & too complex for my peanut head. However upon moving to rural Portugal and becoming more immersed in free party culture and lacking the pre-made club settings of the city, the idea turned into a feeling of necessity. I'm not in any rush and I fully comprehend it's going to take a lot of time effort and learning, but the fire has been lit now I feel and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.

So yeah I'm very grateful there's an amazing resource like this for people just starting out and I'm gassed to be a part of the community. Big ups.

p.s. when I say I'm just starting out I really do mean it so if anyone has any beginners resources they feel to share I'd massively appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds