Hello everyone

• BlingTheory
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
7 years 6 months ago #23592 by BlingTheory
Hello everyone was created by BlingTheory
Hi folks, I'm Jarret. I live in southern California, and I am a psytrance and nu-skool breakbeat nut case.

I was the custodian of a sound system a few years, for a year. The system was comprised of (2) X-Tro cabinets, and (6) Punisher subs.
These were powered by about 20,000 watts of QSC amps, with a DBX DriveRack processing system. I don't remember the model of processor or the amps.

I frequently go to psytrance parties with F1 and Turbosound rigs, and the above (home built) system really did hold its own, when I did the 2nd stage at parties.

The reason I am here, is to try to figure out what system to build for myself. As stated, the above system sounded great.
I want to replicate it, with a modification. I want to add a larger (folded horn?) for the very very low bass that is often times found in techno, breaks, and psy dub.

Would you folks mind giving me your input on some good ideas for a bad ass psytrance rig, based on the system that I used to run?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #23597 by Rog Mogale
Replied by Rog Mogale on topic Hello everyone
Hi Jarret,

Need a bit more info about how and where you are going to use the system before I can offer any help.

Will the system be used inside or mainly outside. How many people at your parties. Will it be run from gensets or a mains supply. How will you transport the system.

Rog.

More
7 years 4 months ago #23676 by sn95
Replied by sn95 on topic Hello everyone
Look at some of the tapped horn or super bass horn design's

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds