Best way to correct a small problem?

• bjm362
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #23524 by bjm362
Best way to correct a small problem? was created by bjm362
I joined this forum over 5 years ago. Life through a lot of things at me in, and my ability to participate and reasons to do so were both interrupted.
When I was able, and had reason to do so I came back around, but I could not get it to find my account. I thoroughly enjoy this forum and feel like I have learned a lot here so I created a new account and started over.
I did not have, dot have nor will I have any intent to deceive anyone. Today I was looking up some info in some threads that I knew I had asked questions with the original username I had. The search engine found them, and I was even able to log in that way.
Obviously I do not want to get into any trouble here for having two identities, so my question is "How do I correct this?".
My name is Bobby Mosley and I now have both that as username and my original username of bjm362.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #23525 by Bobby Mosley
Replied by Bobby Mosley on topic Best way to correct a small problem?
I went to it this time and it auto-logged me in as Bobby Mosley. IO can correct that part in Windows I guess. Still I thought it appropriate to let the powers that be around here know why I have two usernames....and see if that could help me fix that!

More
7 years 7 months ago #23527 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Best way to correct a small problem?
Hi Bobby, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you manage to log using your older account keep doing so, you can also use the forgot my password option to reset it. You can forget your new account and keep using the new one. Let me know if you have any issue, I can help with. Welcome back to the forum, enjoy your time on FSP!!

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !
The following user(s) said Thank You: bjm362

• bjm362
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #23531 by bjm362
Replied by bjm362 on topic Best way to correct a small problem?
As long as it does not create an issue with a forum I enjoy, I am cool with it!

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds