Evening all

• justabloke
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #22552 by justabloke
Evening all was created by justabloke
New to this forum but read up on the other forum (SP).

I'm looking to start a new events business, starting small with DJing myself (used to do it years a go but miss it!!!) first but not your average wedding, although that work wouldn't be turned down. Mainly aiming for genre and age-specific events/nights.

Been doing some research on the Cubo designs and I'm impressed. Was looking at either reflex or bandpass but I'm looking at something better, hence the Cubo range.

At first I was looking at building a pair of Cubo 15 extended with pd1550 with a pair of pre-made tops on poles then expand on that afterwards.

When things improve I was looking at going down having 2x cubo 15 extended with 1x cubo kick 15 and a possible 1x fx12 per side for the larger events. Either that or mod the Kick 15 with a hf horn on top but in the same cab? Still learning here so I'm very much willing to listen to any advice given. :)

Anyway, hi :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #22553 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Evening all
Good evening :) Welcome to FSP!!

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !

More
9 years 1 month ago #22581 by thejimboe11
Replied by thejimboe11 on topic Evening all
Hello.
I was researching last year on what subs to build and I was swayed towards Cubo 18 extended. Most people who built them were
Impressed. I took there advice and built four of them and loaded them with Precision Devices PD 1850. I drive the four of them with two Crown K2 amps in bridge mode giving out 5000 watts between them. I have to say they are awesome !!!!!!!
If you do choose to build Cubo's there an easy design to build and you won't be disappointed with the results.
Good luck

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds