Noob help planning first rig please

• unwashedbong
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #22526 by unwashedbong
Noob help planning first rig please was created by unwashedbong
Hi all im new to the forum and am looking for some advice, I want to build a stack im in no massive rush and dont have a budget just want to work on it over time. Ive read through a few plans and that hasn't presented any problem as I haven't started it lol but my main issue is what speakers to build I read on a different thread it depends on how many people its for and the style of music, so im thinking small to start but I don't want to build something that when I scale up is useless. I am into hardcore, tekno, trance and psy. So im thinking two or three 1850 scoop or the 186 what is the difference between these two the size of the driver? And if I build three say what am I going to need on top will I need mids and highs? To start with will some good mids do the job if so how many and what design do u guys think will be good? My thoughts behind the 1850's is thats what I usually see at parties also ive heard punishers are good but know even less about these sorry im a noob thanks for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds