Kind of a Reintroduction!

• bjm362
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #22060 by bjm362
Kind of a Reintroduction! was created by bjm362
Hello, I am bjm362, some of you even know me as Bobby! I joined this forum about 4 years ago and was somewhat active for a while/ A little over 2 years ago during a time while I had been gathering funds to build Some Cubo 21's... I hurt my back and had been absent for some time.
Not to long ago started checking on things here as I am planning on trying to reinvent myself yet again! One of the things I am pretty certain I am going to need is some good sounding, loud and physically manageable speakers. The Cubo 21's may be out ....for now......but some Cubo 12's may be really handy to have!!!

Anyway, best to everyone!
Bobby

BTW, when I was here before, the forum was a lot more active! After returning I was disappointed to see how few people were active here currently. I was fortunate enough that audiomik was still around and had some good advice on my first thread back! Yesterday I noticed that Cubo15 was here for a bit! Those are both good things IMHO!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #22063 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Kind of a Reintroduction!
welcome back m8t, most of us are still hear. Maybe need to post a bit more, not posted a lot recently....

• bjm362
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #22065 by bjm362
Replied by bjm362 on topic Kind of a Reintroduction!

bee wrote: welcome back m8t, most of us are still hear. Maybe need to post a bit more, not posted a lot recently....

Platinum member with 1964 posts! Bee, you have been busy while I have been gone! Glad you are still here, and hopefully there will be both a few more I remember and some more cool new guys as well!

More
9 years 6 months ago #22066 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Kind of a Reintroduction!
busy busy busy lol... still around, doing my thing.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: bjm362

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds