hi im new :)

More
11 years 10 months ago #18589 by daman
hi im new :) was created by daman
i was jus wounder cos im new on here how many post do i have to do b4 i can post in the for sale bit? got a car sub (boxed and car amp that i would like to sell :) both are 1000 watts and am lookin for £120ono heres a link to more info cheers

www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/1000-watt-ken...-series-15/104968351

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #18590 by daman
Replied by daman on topic Re: hi im new :)
is no one goin to reply?

More
11 years 10 months ago #18591 by simonh
Replied by simonh on topic Re: hi im new :)
Personally I don't know the answer to your question. Have you tried reading through the forum rules on the site to see if you can find your answer?

Also, you do realise this forum is geared towards pro audio equipment and not normally the stuff you find in the boot of your call. Squat juice maybe a better site to sell your gear on

More
11 years 10 months ago #18592 by simonh

simonh wrote: Personally I don't know the answer to your question. Have you tried reading through the forum rules on the site to see if you can find your answer?

Also, you do realise this forum is geared towards pro audio equipment and not normally the stuff you find in the boot of your call. Squat juice maybe a better site to sell your gear on

More
11 years 10 months ago #18593 by simonh

simonh wrote: Personally I don't know the answer to your question. Have you tried reading through the forum rules on the site to see if you can find your answer?

Boot of car (not call)!

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds