Hello all, and thanks for this forum !

More
13 years 5 months ago #10259 by Nasu
Hello all,

My name's Arthur, I live in Switzerland, and i've now been reading this forum and the other actively for 6 month.
First thing I wanted to say is thank to all for the large field of knowledge and experience freely given here. smiley20

I've always been math friendly, studied physics in university, and always loved bass ! (mainly listening to dub on sound system) :P
And then, 6 month ago, I discovered all this world of DIY sound system and got instantly passionated in those tricky cabs modeling. smiley23 I got Hornresp (thanks to them for this marvelous free software by the way) and Bassbox Pro 6 and tried to do something with it. smiley29

And the more I play with those programme and Autocad, and the more I get passionated. So the question is : What does the people here that does their living of this work think would be the best solution to make this passion become a job ?
Is there school for this type of formation (what I don't think) ? Or is it only a full freelance path (it won't make me flee from giving it a try anyway :think: ) ?

Thanks again to all for this forum, and sorry for my english.
looking forward to discuss all those waves problems with you.
Peace and respect.

Arthur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds