Embarking...

• xceses
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #10216 by xceses
Embarking... was created by xceses
Hi everyone, although I am new to this forum, I have been an active participant in many such groups. I will always be polite and helpful to the best of my abilities. I'll also search first ask questions later to make sure I'm never being a retard. Yada yada yada, I am good with forum etiquette and happy to have found this place.

So basically, I am a DJ running a small crew throwing underground raves. My life is pretty fun no doubt :) Anyway, it seems that the next step for my business and success locally is in obtaining a large sound system. Renting systems is simply not cost effective. My quest for sound has me realizing it is a far better investment to build one myself than to go buy speaker cabinets.

My d-i-y nature has led me to your site, and hopefully I can gain the knowledge to move forward. Hopefully I can begin a more specific thread detailing the project soon. smiley33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #10217 by mykey-
Replied by mykey- on topic Embarking...

xceses wrote: Hi everyone, although I am new to this forum, I have been an active participant in many such groups. I will always be polite and helpful to the best of my abilities. I'll also search first ask questions later to make sure I'm never being a retard. Yada yada yada, I am good with forum etiquette and happy to have found this place.

So basically, I am a DJ running a small crew throwing underground raves. My life is pretty fun no doubt :) Anyway, it seems that the next step for my business and success locally is in obtaining a large sound system. Renting systems is simply not cost effective. My quest for sound has me realizing it is a far better investment to build one myself than to go buy speaker cabinets.

My d-i-y nature has led me to your site, and hopefully I can gain the knowledge to move forward. Hopefully I can begin a more specific thread detailing the project soon. smiley33

give us some figures? you might want to change your mind

More
13 years 5 months ago #10218 by bee

More
13 years 5 months ago #10219 by mykey-
Replied by mykey- on topic Embarking...
for instance, if it's once or twice a month, hire in, if it's every week, or even in the week, get your own kit

how much do you normally pay for sound, and how much kit is it speakers wise?

More
13 years 5 months ago #10371 by PatricJ
Replied by PatricJ on topic Embarking...
Nice... welcome.

There's a couple neat sites out there, I'll bet you've probably come across them already. I guess all I can really say is invest in casters smiley4

Cheers! :thumbup:

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds